Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

lol if he doesn't drop a dope *** album with all this attention he's bringing to himself.. smh

I'm 100% positive he's incapable of dropping a dope album.

I'm actually starting to think the dude might be on the autism spectrum.

Would Lyor Cohen really throw that up knowingly? **** just seems too absurd at this point.

Is that he white power sign? :nerd: Honestly didn't know.

32436_d6aa01eb_149384011449_640_397.jpg

Is that he white power sign? :nerd: Honestly didn't know.
Kinda it's back when they were trying to make the Frog from the boys club a white power symbol.

I love some of the past Kanye albums and a few songs here and their are amazing but this is a STRONG line in the Sand.

His must have benb mind swapped because this negro needs to go disappear with this MAGA bs

I am just waiting for the cult to come in here and justify all these

they activating their emergency bunkers right now

4B8C800B00000578-0-image-a-1_1524675376247.jpg

That's that top shelf Cali hydro, dragon energy my *****? Lmao wtf?

Charlie Sheen's downfall was epic after that 'tiger blood' BS a few years prior. Could 'dragon energy' be the beginning of the end for 'Ye?

Kanye just has something he needs to sell us. That's the only reason he has said ANYTHING. This statement and his "I make more than MJ on sneakers" statement was strictly because he has 4 albums due out. That's it. He has a clear understanding of the fact that there is no line between fame and infamy...and he's using controversy to create buzz and awareness.

Yeezy's with MAGA hats

"it's not about liking Trump, it's a fashion statement Yeezy started"

I’m trying to make The internet great again

Get off Instagram and Facebook and go back to MySpace

You didn’t get the memo thinking for yourself and deciding who you agree with is just as retro as old Platforms.

Back
Top Bottom