Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

a lost art

now its you’re either on my side or RAGE ensues

understanding the other side (all while not in agreement) is completely off limits

i do this often with the conservatives i work with. you learn a lot about how they think.

If you have time, give a listen to today's edition of Fresh Air on NPR. It's about the lynching memorial that recently opened in Alabama and the entire process behind lynchings.

It could summarized as an ode to the desecration of the black body. People bought tickets to see Black people die. The things that are being described make you wonder if the interviewee is talking about ISIS or the US.

If you have time, give a listen to today's edition of Fresh Air on NPR. It's about the lynching memorial that recently opened in Alabama and the entire process behind lynchings.

It could summarized as an ode to the desecration of the black body. People bought tickets to see Black people die. The things that are being described make you wonder if the interviewee is talking about ISIS or the US.

And we have Black idiots stanning for the party of Roy Moore. SMDH!
We listen back to interviews with historian Philip Dray, author of At the Hands of Persons Unknown, and James Allen, who collected postcard "souvenirs" of lynchings for Without Sanctuary.

As New Lynching Memorial Opens, A Look Back On America's History Of Racial Terrorism : NPR

I many conservative friends. Many of my coworkers are conservatives. I read conservative writers, hell I even have a subscription to the National Review.

This narative that all the right gets greeted with is just hostility is nonsense to me, they arguments are considered. However, most conservatives peddle so many insidious ideas, then demand they be given equal consideration, or else something is wrong.

Poorly thought out bad arguments deserve to be attacked, deserve ripping part, while well argued conservative commentary deserves consideration. Kanye, Candance, and the Fox News crowd does not argue points like David Frum, Avik Roy or Andrew Sullivan

I disagree with all of those dudes a lot but they make me stop and consider my position. Your run-of-the-mill Trumper or Fox News disciple spews garbage and complains about not being taken seriously. Sorry but nah, do better, people should not have to be required to constantly entertain poorly thought out, poorly reasoned nonsense.

Last edited:
The son of a prominent white supremacist did a 180 from his father indoctrination after learning history in college. (Can't remember the name, sorry).

But it did take some dedication and trust from his Jewish classmates to make it happen.

The question to ask before even engaging in deprogramming their mind is whether they are willing to listen and learn.

they’re too angry and emotional to ask without it coming off condescending.

god son to David Duke.

son of Don Black the founder of Stormfront.

keep fighting the good fight, thinking “they just need someone to TELL them”

LOL!

they know.

they dont gaf!

they believe what they want to.
ay, my bad

let me get back to laughing over these tears

carry on...
TGA8.gif

Da ****

I many conservative friends. Many of my coworkers are conservatives. I read conservative writers, hell I even have a subscription to the National Review.

This narative that all the right gets greeted just gets greeted with hostility is nonsense to me. Most conservatives peddle so many insidious ideas, then demand they be given equal consideration, or else something is wrong.

Poorly thought out bad arguments deserve to be attacked, deserve ripping part, while well argued conservative commentary deserves consideration. Kanye, Candance, and the Fox News crowd does not argue points like David Frum, Avik Roy or Andrew Sullivan

I disagree with all of those dudes a lot but they make me stop and consider my position. Your run-of-the-mill Trumper or Fox News disciple spews garbage and complains about not being taken seriously. Sorry but nah, do better, people should not have to be required to constantly entertain poorly thought out, poorly reasoned nonsense.

I feel the same way about Libs. LIBS, especially NT LIBS aren't even human fellas. They spew nonsense about Kale being healthier than coal, electric cars being better than Da hemi and how our PRESIDENT ELECT isn't handsome and is overweight. I can deal with LIBBIES like Scooter but not this. I've reported each and everyone to the local authorities for their CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

Isn't "Jesus" a celebrity though?
Celebrity- the state of being celebrated : fame (merrian-websters dictionary)

He is who I personally consider a celebrity (someone famous, yes, but even more so someone I celebrate). I put celebrate in quotes in my og post because thats what famous people are called, within the context of the discussion. But mi no call dem dat becaw mi nah celebrate nun a dem.

Back
Top Bottom