<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

After thorough listens the 2nd half of this album is way better than the first half. Overall the album isn't rich in subject matter as expected but the lyricism is enough. I like how there were no rapping features from either camps. I still expected the beats on this album to be impeccable and although they're not bad or below average given the standard I've placed on Ye and his ability to improve production wise from album to album let alone his consistency I was expecting instrumental bliss throughout like with most of MBDTF. The stretch of songs from track 9 to 16 was an almost flawless run
eek.gif

My favs are Gotta Have It, Who Gon Stop Me, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, Illest Mother #!+!%* Alive, Primetime, The Joy (I just wished this was the remix as rumored and it had Common on it).

All in all this'll be something dope to bump for a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Nobody in here said 3Stacks wasn't nice... He's just isn't the best rapper of all time.
laugh.gif
please name 10 rappers you think are better then him?

I bet outta 8/10 of them rappers favorite rapper is Andre or have been quoted saying he is the best

If Andre is top 10 or top 5 why cant someone say he is the best of all time?

its not like he saying some average or a little above average rapper is greatest of all time
eyes.gif

its Andre for crying out!

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...
no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Nobody in here said 3Stacks wasn't nice... He's just isn't the best rapper of all time.
laugh.gif
please name 10 rappers you think are better then him?

I bet outta 8/10 of them rappers favorite rapper is Andre or have been quoted saying he is the best

If Andre is top 10 or top 5 why cant someone say he is the best of all time?

its not like he saying some average or a little above average rapper is greatest of all time
eyes.gif

its Andre for crying out!

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...
no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif

No shade but to the people who don't like the album why not? [And please don't say hype. Remove the album from the hype] I've seen like 10 posts saying. "Some songs are tight some are ehh. ____, _____ ___ ___, and ____ are standout tracks" but I never see ______is wack (outside of that long review). Can you just let me know?

No shade but to the people who don't like the album why not? [And please don't say hype. Remove the album from the hype] I've seen like 10 posts saying. "Some songs are tight some are ehh. ____, _____ ___ ___, and ____ are standout tracks" but I never see ______is wack (outside of that long review). Can you just let me know?

god damn you guys overrate the hell out of every album kanye/jay drops. Jay is one of my favorite rappers but this @#$% is weak. Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense.

The production is on point so I'm still gonna bump this for a few days, but similar to Kanye's last album (which NO ONE plays anymore) this has very little replay value due to the mediocre lyrics

god damn you guys overrate the hell out of every album kanye/jay drops. Jay is one of my favorite rappers but this @#$% is weak. Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense.

The production is on point so I'm still gonna bump this for a few days, but similar to Kanye's last album (which NO ONE plays anymore) this has very little replay value due to the mediocre lyrics

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
....Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense

I must be tripping because I dont hear him gas with that rap/singing on every song.

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
....Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense

I must be tripping because I dont hear him gas with that rap/singing on every song.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Where did Kanye sing on this album?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Where did Kanye sing on this album?

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif

says the man with the Cam gif
roll.gif

I know you probably thinking ima Wayne stan huh? Wrong!

Im a Jr and I go by J.R. and I had dreads so everyone at school would joke with me and call me birdman junior

hold up...........why am i explaining my self?

30t6p3b.gif
I be getting trapped in these NT arguments

anyways is there a longer version of the doc. thats gonna come out with the CD?

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif

says the man with the Cam gif
roll.gif

I know you probably thinking ima Wayne stan huh? Wrong!

Im a Jr and I go by J.R. and I had dreads so everyone at school would joke with me and call me birdman junior

hold up...........why am i explaining my self?

30t6p3b.gif
I be getting trapped in these NT arguments

anyways is there a longer version of the doc. thats gonna come out with the CD?

Son, shut up with that "NO ONE" plays MBDTF anymore. I play that album every few days in the whip. Act like you know everything as fact. Get outta here.

Son, shut up with that "NO ONE" plays MBDTF anymore. I play that album every few days in the whip. Act like you know everything as fact. Get outta here.

Back
Top Bottom