<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Regal Black

2cf5gsw.jpg
What I don't understand is how dudes are really saying this album is over hyped on NT like NT is the world. When we literally have proof of the ENTIRE WORLD feeling this album. (as far as sales and distribution goes for the album)

Son do some of ya'll understand that? THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Hold on hold on.. Let me retype that..

The whole *%+#**% world my dude.

Like I don't know the term "hype" can be even used with this album anymore. If this was one you some of you guys' favorite artist doing these numbers, putting out a solid effort in work, you would be happy and proud of your favorite artist.

Nothing is PERFECT. Some of you are expecting this $@%% to be perfect, because you're trying to see what the "hype" is about. When in reality there is no hype, this is just people enjoying some good #$@ music for what it is.

Some of you who are "hating" or not seeing the "hype" are looking too hard into things to enjoy whats put out right in front of you.
tired.gif

If you genuinely don't feel like the album reached out to you, then I respect your opinion because everything isn't for everyone.

But numbers don't *%+#**% lie, this $@%% deserves whatever hype its getting.

I even heard on the radio today that the cats from the station weren't feeling it because its too much "progress" and "change" from what Jay and Ye' used to be. What the ##$$ kinda lame #$@ excuse is that to not like an album? So you're against the album because you see an artist making PROGRESS?  And then dude had the nerve to say "Man where's Weezy? I need something consistent and easier to understand, I can't do this, its too much for me" type $@%%
laugh.gif
What the hell? Sad
30t6p3b.gif
9puslf.jpg

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Regal Black

2cf5gsw.jpg
What I don't understand is how dudes are really saying this album is over hyped on NT like NT is the world. When we literally have proof of the ENTIRE WORLD feeling this album. (as far as sales and distribution goes for the album)

Son do some of ya'll understand that? THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Hold on hold on.. Let me retype that..

The whole *%+#**% world my dude.

Like I don't know the term "hype" can be even used with this album anymore. If this was one you some of you guys' favorite artist doing these numbers, putting out a solid effort in work, you would be happy and proud of your favorite artist.

Nothing is PERFECT. Some of you are expecting this $@%% to be perfect, because you're trying to see what the "hype" is about. When in reality there is no hype, this is just people enjoying some good #$@ music for what it is.

Some of you who are "hating" or not seeing the "hype" are looking too hard into things to enjoy whats put out right in front of you.
tired.gif

If you genuinely don't feel like the album reached out to you, then I respect your opinion because everything isn't for everyone.

But numbers don't *%+#**% lie, this $@%% deserves whatever hype its getting.

I even heard on the radio today that the cats from the station weren't feeling it because its too much "progress" and "change" from what Jay and Ye' used to be. What the ##$$ kinda lame #$@ excuse is that to not like an album? So you're against the album because you see an artist making PROGRESS?  And then dude had the nerve to say "Man where's Weezy? I need something consistent and easier to understand, I can't do this, its too much for me" type $@%%
laugh.gif
What the hell? Sad
30t6p3b.gif
9puslf.jpg

laugh.gif
At all this "hype that you (the people) created".....

The "hype" was created the day Kanye & Jay, two of the biggest artists of this generation, decided to do an album together. Or should I say when Ye' announced it last summer.

laugh.gif
At all this "hype that you (the people) created".....

The "hype" was created the day Kanye & Jay, two of the biggest artists of this generation, decided to do an album together. Or should I say when Ye' announced it last summer.

Nobody in here said 3Stacks wasn't nice... He's just isn't the best rapper of all time.
laugh.gif

please name 10 rappers you think are better then him?

I bet outta 8/10 of them rappers favorite rapper is Andre or have been quoted saying he is the best

If Andre is top 10 or top 5 why cant someone say he is the best of all time?

its not like he saying some average or a little above average rapper is greatest of all time
eyes.gif

its Andre for crying out!

Nobody in here said 3Stacks wasn't nice... He's just isn't the best rapper of all time.
laugh.gif

I bet outta 8/10 of them rappers favorite rapper is Andre or have been quoted saying he is the best

its not like he saying some average or a little above average rapper is greatest of all time
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Iono my dude, I got Dre top 10, but Hov is the GOAT in my eyes
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Iono my dude, I got Dre top 10, but Hov is the GOAT in my eyes
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I never understood the Andre top 10 or 5 thing either
laugh.gif

but i don't wanna derail this thread

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I never understood the Andre top 10 or 5 thing either
laugh.gif

but i don't wanna derail this thread

Love the album so far. I rock with every song except for "welcome to the jungle", maybe it'll grow on me in a week or so.

Murder to Excellence gets the most spins for me. Jay/Yeezy both went in
pimp.gif

Love the album so far. I rock with every song except for "welcome to the jungle", maybe it'll grow on me in a week or so.

Murder to Excellence gets the most spins for me. Jay/Yeezy both went in
pimp.gif

Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary
Sweet Father Joseph, Sweet Jesus

We made it in America
Sweet Baby Jesus, oooohoh sweet baby Jesus
We made it in America
2333540_o.gif

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!

Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary
Sweet Father Joseph, Sweet Jesus

We made it in America
Sweet Baby Jesus, oooohoh sweet baby Jesus
We made it in America
2333540_o.gif

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!

Quick question- What is the purpose of the documentary (haven't seen it yet)? Is it going to be packaged with the deluxe edition or something? 

Quick question- What is the purpose of the documentary (haven't seen it yet)? Is it going to be packaged with the deluxe edition or something? 

After thorough listens the 2nd half of this album is way better than the first half. Overall the album isn't rich in subject matter as expected but the lyricism is enough. I like how there were no rapping features from either camps. I still expected the beats on this album to be impeccable and although they're not bad or below average given the standard I've placed on Ye and his ability to improve production wise from album to album let alone his consistency I was expecting instrumental bliss throughout like with most of MBDTF. The stretch of songs from track 9 to 16 was an almost flawless run
eek.gif

My favs are Gotta Have It, Who Gon Stop Me, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, Illest Mother #!+!%* Alive, Primetime, The Joy (I just wished this was the remix as rumored and it had Common on it).

All in all this'll be something dope to bump for a while
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom