<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Just saw a commercial on TV for the concert.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Excellence.. This album was cool on the first listen but on the second it really grew on me and I think this is easily a 4/5 album. Jay outshined Ye. I also feel like n's in Paris is a tad bit overrated. It's cool but not what everyone is making it out to be. Definitely a good album though.

Excellence.. This album was cool on the first listen but on the second it really grew on me and I think this is easily a 4/5 album. Jay outshined Ye. I also feel like n's in Paris is a tad bit overrated. It's cool but not what everyone is making it out to be. Definitely a good album though.

"New Day" would be SO GOOD if the vocal sample was turned way down or removed altogether. It's really distracting.

"New Day" would be SO GOOD if the vocal sample was turned way down or removed altogether. It's really distracting.

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Andre 3K is one of the most respected rappers on NT.
It isn't just NT tho. Go to a different board and they'll give andre mad props b.

Are people really saying that 3 stacks is not nice?
30t6p3b.gif
where they do that at? I promise you he's in your favorite rappers top 10.listen to his verse on return of a g then see if u feel the same way.

Nobody in here said 3Stacks wasn't nice... He's just isn't the best rapper of all time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Andre 3K is one of the most respected rappers on NT.
It isn't just NT tho. Go to a different board and they'll give andre mad props b.

Are people really saying that 3 stacks is not nice?
30t6p3b.gif
where they do that at? I promise you he's in your favorite rappers top 10.listen to his verse on return of a g then see if u feel the same way.

Nobody in here said 3Stacks wasn't nice... He's just isn't the best rapper of all time.
laugh.gif

And let me just express how much I LOVE the fact that Pete Rock and Rza are on this album.

This makes me feel like I still have a lane for the beats I make.

And let me just express how much I LOVE the fact that Pete Rock and Rza are on this album.

This makes me feel like I still have a lane for the beats I make.

1st listen: Didn't like it and actually went about my day feeling very "eh
eyes.gif
" about it.. played 1 or 2 tracks back to back though 

2nd listen: Friend came over, we smoked, played the album

Conclusion: This will be considered a classic  
pimp.gif

1st listen: Didn't like it and actually went about my day feeling very "eh
eyes.gif
" about it.. played 1 or 2 tracks back to back though 

2nd listen: Friend came over, we smoked, played the album

Conclusion: This will be considered a classic  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

2cf5gsw.jpg
What I don't understand is how dudes are really saying this album is over hyped on NT like NT is the world. When we literally have proof of the ENTIRE WORLD feeling this album. (as far as sales and distribution goes for the album)

Son do some of ya'll understand that? THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Hold on hold on.. Let me retype that..

The whole *%+#**% world my dude.

Like I don't know the term "hype" can be even used with this album anymore. If this was one you some of you guys' favorite artist doing these numbers, putting out a solid effort in work, you would be happy and proud of your favorite artist.

Nothing is PERFECT. Some of you are expecting this $@%% to be perfect, because you're trying to see what the "hype" is about. When in reality there is no hype, this is just people enjoying some good #$@ music for what it is.

Some of you who are "hating" or not seeing the "hype" are looking too hard into things to enjoy whats put out right in front of you.
tired.gif

If you genuinely don't feel like the album reached out to you, then I respect your opinion because everything isn't for everyone.

But numbers don't *%+#**% lie, this $@%% deserves whatever hype its getting.

I even heard on the radio today that the cats from the station weren't feeling it because its too much "progress" and "change" from what Jay and Ye' used to be. What the ##$$ kinda lame #$@ excuse is that to not like an album? So you're against the album because you see an artist making PROGRESS?  And then dude had the nerve to say "Man where's Weezy? I need something consistent and easier to understand, I can't do this, its too much for me" type $@%%
laugh.gif
What the hell? Sad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

2cf5gsw.jpg
What I don't understand is how dudes are really saying this album is over hyped on NT like NT is the world. When we literally have proof of the ENTIRE WORLD feeling this album. (as far as sales and distribution goes for the album)

Son do some of ya'll understand that? THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Hold on hold on.. Let me retype that..

The whole *%+#**% world my dude.

Like I don't know the term "hype" can be even used with this album anymore. If this was one you some of you guys' favorite artist doing these numbers, putting out a solid effort in work, you would be happy and proud of your favorite artist.

Nothing is PERFECT. Some of you are expecting this $@%% to be perfect, because you're trying to see what the "hype" is about. When in reality there is no hype, this is just people enjoying some good #$@ music for what it is.

Some of you who are "hating" or not seeing the "hype" are looking too hard into things to enjoy whats put out right in front of you.
tired.gif

If you genuinely don't feel like the album reached out to you, then I respect your opinion because everything isn't for everyone.

But numbers don't *%+#**% lie, this $@%% deserves whatever hype its getting.

I even heard on the radio today that the cats from the station weren't feeling it because its too much "progress" and "change" from what Jay and Ye' used to be. What the ##$$ kinda lame #$@ excuse is that to not like an album? So you're against the album because you see an artist making PROGRESS?  And then dude had the nerve to say "Man where's Weezy? I need something consistent and easier to understand, I can't do this, its too much for me" type $@%%
laugh.gif
What the hell? Sad
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom