<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Still don't understand why they skipped the whole State of Florida, I had reasons to go to Florida this year and this would of def added to it SMH

Still don't understand why they skipped the whole State of Florida, I had reasons to go to Florida this year and this would of def added to it SMH

NJ pushed back
grin.gif

show me MSG dates already!?!?
tired.gif

Was at the first of two listening sessions this afternoon. Amazing album front to back.

Also, for the record, iTunes will be the 8th and physical to follow on the 12th. Deluxe to come at a later date, the 23rd.

Was at the first of two listening sessions this afternoon. Amazing album front to back.

Also, for the record, iTunes will be the 8th and physical to follow on the 12th. Deluxe to come at a later date, the 23rd.

man they need to cancel all pre sale tell they get their +$#% straight

they are really #%!++!$ up dropping the ball like this with fans

man they need to cancel all pre sale tell they get their +$#% straight

they are really #%!++!$ up dropping the ball like this with fans

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by xbiker47

NJ pushed back
grin.gif

Im saying...
30t6p3b.gif

Any word on why NJ is the only location that doesn't have a presale tomorrow... Or at all for that matter??
nerd.gif

there is no presale for NJ either?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by xbiker47

NJ pushed back
grin.gif

Im saying...
30t6p3b.gif

Any word on why NJ is the only location that doesn't have a presale tomorrow... Or at all for that matter??
nerd.gif

there is no presale for NJ either?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

give us more than that

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

give us more than that

Back
Top Bottom