<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

NJ pushed back
grin.gif

Im saying...
30t6p3b.gif

Any word on why NJ is the only location that doesn't have a presale tomorrow... Or at all for that matter??
nerd.gif

there is no presale for NJ either?
30t6p3b.gif
yes there is presale...

[table][tr][td]
IZOD CenterEast Rutherford, NJ
[/td][td]
Sat, 11/05/11
07:30 PM
[/td][td]
More Info »presale begins:Tue, 08/02/11
10:00 AM
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

NJ pushed back
grin.gif

Im saying...
30t6p3b.gif

Any word on why NJ is the only location that doesn't have a presale tomorrow... Or at all for that matter??
nerd.gif

there is no presale for NJ either?
30t6p3b.gif
yes there is presale...

[table][tr][td]
IZOD CenterEast Rutherford, NJ
[/td][td]
Sat, 11/05/11
07:30 PM
[/td][td]
More Info »presale begins:Tue, 08/02/11
10:00 AM
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

livenation site saying this will be a 4 hr show
smile.gif

but geez, 266$ tix for a decent view is pretty heavy, and why is the la show on a monday night?!

Do you think all floor is $250?

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

livenation site saying this will be a 4 hr show
smile.gif

but geez, 266$ tix for a decent view is pretty heavy, and why is the la show on a monday night?!

Do you think all floor is $250?

@#$# you Kanye West, I hate you forever. I really can't believe these dudes just scrapped off shows like it was nothing.

*Proceeds to jump off nearest bridge*

Was planning on buying the album, but @$## that now. Will be downloading this and sending the link to all my friends with pleasure.

@#$# you Kanye West, I hate you forever. I really can't believe these dudes just scrapped off shows like it was nothing.

*Proceeds to jump off nearest bridge*

Was planning on buying the album, but @$## that now. Will be downloading this and sending the link to all my friends with pleasure.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Just wait.

Things aren't looking too good right now man 
ohwell.gif

I clicked on the ticketmaster and it said 'Sorry this event no longer exists'

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Just wait.

Things aren't looking too good right now man 
ohwell.gif

I clicked on the ticketmaster and it said 'Sorry this event no longer exists'

There's no way in hell. They downgraded the amount of dates for this tour by 6. I have a feeling there will be another batch of dates added. Be patient. The MSG show hasn't been added and he pretty much confirmed it with Angie Martinez today

There's no way in hell. They downgraded the amount of dates for this tour by 6. I have a feeling there will be another batch of dates added. Be patient. The MSG show hasn't been added and he pretty much confirmed it with Angie Martinez today

not sure. for lil wayne's tour at staples, they set some aside some good floor seats for some bs wayne club priced 75$ more, but i guess we'll see in the morn. not sure if floor or side stands would be a better view. i guess dependin on if the stage is a reg vs a runway would make a big difference.

not sure. for lil wayne's tour at staples, they set some aside some good floor seats for some bs wayne club priced 75$ more, but i guess we'll see in the morn. not sure if floor or side stands would be a better view. i guess dependin on if the stage is a reg vs a runway would make a big difference.

I might not be able to go because of school... if the floor seats are really $130 and the VIP are $200 (the two highest price points listed on the site for the local venue), I'll get a couple tickets just in case though. I'm betting I could sell them for more anyway.

Back
Top Bottom