<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

laugh.gif
@ some people in here.

I can't wait but really N's in Paris more than one time isn't cool.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by krazy88s

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
@ the fools paying for this nonsense. Straight half-assed

Exactly...
Its Kanye's fault for setting the bar that high in the first place, other wise i'd be on board.

If I were ya'll i'd flip the hell out of those tickets come a day or two before the show and make my money back. 

Alright, DUDE.
Then DO YOU. 

Let everyone else cook.

Nobody remembers that on this board. Whether it's with tours or music albums, one opinion must fit all.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by krazy88s

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
@ the fools paying for this nonsense. Straight half-assed

Exactly...
Its Kanye's fault for setting the bar that high in the first place, other wise i'd be on board.

If I were ya'll i'd flip the hell out of those tickets come a day or two before the show and make my money back. 

Alright, DUDE.
Then DO YOU. 

Let everyone else cook.

Nobody remembers that on this board. Whether it's with tours or music albums, one opinion must fit all.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The Glow in the Dark concert must have been the first and only concert some of you dudes have ever been to in your entire life.  That concert and tour is over, let it rest.

i prolly shouldnt comment cause i imagine your comment is gonna cause some ruckus...but i feel i missed something altering with the way folks talk about that tour...not sure if they are ODing cause it was THAT DOPE of cause it was Kanye
nerd.gif

I feel what your saying. the Seattle show was just ok..... nothing mind blowing.

The Glow in the Dark concert must have been the first and only concert some of you dudes have ever been to in your entire life.  That concert and tour is over, let it rest.

i prolly shouldnt comment cause i imagine your comment is gonna cause some ruckus...but i feel i missed something altering with the way folks talk about that tour...not sure if they are ODing cause it was THAT DOPE of cause it was Kanye
nerd.gif

I feel what your saying. the Seattle show was just ok..... nothing mind blowing.

nerd.gif

Trust me when I tell you champ you didn't miss a damn thing as far as something life changing or altering in regards to the GITD tour.  Some of the comments about GITD are from a bunch of dudes that have never been to a major concert before or from bunch of Kanye lovers that true to form completely OD on everything he does.  Bless their hearts.  We got love for those dudes anyway.

Son, people are comparing Glow In The Dark to this one because that was Kanye's last major tour.
You are always compared to your best work.

The concert is Kanye/Jay, a DJ, a dude who has to play multiple instruments and a bunch of lasers.

I guess the rumors are true, Jay just wanted cut the all the corners and keep the operating costs as low as possible.

With that said, I had a good time, I enjoyed the show.

nerd.gif

Trust me when I tell you champ you didn't miss a damn thing as far as something life changing or altering in regards to the GITD tour.  Some of the comments about GITD are from a bunch of dudes that have never been to a major concert before or from bunch of Kanye lovers that true to form completely OD on everything he does.  Bless their hearts.  We got love for those dudes anyway.

Son, people are comparing Glow In The Dark to this one because that was Kanye's last major tour.
You are always compared to your best work.

The concert is Kanye/Jay, a DJ, a dude who has to play multiple instruments and a bunch of lasers.

I guess the rumors are true, Jay just wanted cut the all the corners and keep the operating costs as low as possible.

With that said, I had a good time, I enjoyed the show.

the show was dope in Greensboro......I loved how they did their collabo stuff, then they did individual older songs, then came back together. Really awesome stage and presentation.

When they did N's In Paris twice, they thanked the crowd and went off the stage. People starting leaving their seats to go home.........then like 3 minutes later, Jay comes on the mic, "yall ready to go home?" And people started chanting, "no, no, no" and they came back out on stage and rocked it again and the crowd went cray.

it was so much fun

the show was dope in Greensboro......I loved how they did their collabo stuff, then they did individual older songs, then came back together. Really awesome stage and presentation.

When they did N's In Paris twice, they thanked the crowd and went off the stage. People starting leaving their seats to go home.........then like 3 minutes later, Jay comes on the mic, "yall ready to go home?" And people started chanting, "no, no, no" and they came back out on stage and rocked it again and the crowd went cray.

it was so much fun

I will be at the show tomorrow at first mariner in bmore.....got free tickets....listened to watch the throne 1 time all the way through.....wasn't a fan

Will be leaving before an encore.

I am a super excited to hear ye' and jay individually I just hope they do more solo songs then tandem ones. 

this is basically what i expect

I will be at the show tomorrow at first mariner in bmore.....got free tickets....listened to watch the throne 1 time all the way through.....wasn't a fan

Will be leaving before an encore.

I am a super excited to hear ye' and jay individually I just hope they do more solo songs then tandem ones. 

this is basically what i expect

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

For the people that was at the Atlanta show who had VIP package seats. Where were you seated? Was there a meet and greet?

behind the platform in the middle of the arena floor

no meet and great, but plenty of celebs in VIP @ both atlanta shows

Were they good seats? Cuz if not I rather sell my ticket and get a front row ticket.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

For the people that was at the Atlanta show who had VIP package seats. Where were you seated? Was there a meet and greet?

behind the platform in the middle of the arena floor

no meet and great, but plenty of celebs in VIP @ both atlanta shows

Were they good seats? Cuz if not I rather sell my ticket and get a front row ticket.

I wish I was able to go. Have tickets for the 11/6 show in jersey.

But have an event for one of my classes thats all day sunday.
30t6p3b.gif

I wish I was able to go. Have tickets for the 11/6 show in jersey.

But have an event for one of my classes thats all day sunday.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

For anyone interested, apparently these are the tour shirts -

watch-the-throne-tour-tshirt.jpg

watch-the-throne-tour-tshirt-back.jpg
At the ATL show, those shirts were $40 and $45. I wanted one bad but not that bad.

At the end of the concert we left and saw a dude in the parking lot selling these for $20. Talked him down to $15 and called it a night.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

For anyone interested, apparently these are the tour shirts -

watch-the-throne-tour-tshirt.jpg

watch-the-throne-tour-tshirt-back.jpg
At the ATL show, those shirts were $40 and $45. I wanted one bad but not that bad.

At the end of the concert we left and saw a dude in the parking lot selling these for $20. Talked him down to $15 and called it a night.

Back
Top Bottom