<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Those lasers are cray
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The Glow in the Dark concert must have been the first and only concert some of you dudes have ever been to in your entire life.  That concert and tour is over, let it rest.

i prolly shouldnt comment cause i imagine your comment is gonna cause some ruckus...but i feel i missed something altering with the way folks talk about that tour...not sure if they are ODing cause it was THAT DOPE of cause it was Kanye
nerd.gif

Trust me when I tell you champ you didn't miss a damn thing as far as something life changing or altering in regards to the GITD tour.  Some of the comments about GITD are from a bunch of dudes that have never been to a major concert before or from bunch of Kanye lovers that true to form completely OD on everything he does.  Bless their hearts.  We got love for those dudes anyway.

The Glow in the Dark concert must have been the first and only concert some of you dudes have ever been to in your entire life.  That concert and tour is over, let it rest.

i prolly shouldnt comment cause i imagine your comment is gonna cause some ruckus...but i feel i missed something altering with the way folks talk about that tour...not sure if they are ODing cause it was THAT DOPE of cause it was Kanye
nerd.gif

Trust me when I tell you champ you didn't miss a damn thing as far as something life changing or altering in regards to the GITD tour.  Some of the comments about GITD are from a bunch of dudes that have never been to a major concert before or from bunch of Kanye lovers that true to form completely OD on everything he does.  Bless their hearts.  We got love for those dudes anyway.

I understand its "The Throne" concert and not jay Z and friends but I'm still hoping for the Chicago show they do something special

I understand its "The Throne" concert and not jay Z and friends but I'm still hoping for the Chicago show they do something special

nerd.gif

i've been to plenty of concerts in my life, and there has never been one as good as GITD...#@%% wasn't even a concert, it was a production...not to mention the amazing opening acts (Lupe, NERD & Rihanna)...

nerd.gif

i've been to plenty of concerts in my life, and there has never been one as good as GITD...#@%% wasn't even a concert, it was a production...not to mention the amazing opening acts (Lupe, NERD & Rihanna)...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

nerd.gif

Co-sign. GITD was impactful in my eyes, it was so easy to connect with it and enjoy the hell out of it. And why do folks gotta be OD'ing if they really enjoyed the show though? Maybe not everyone has had a chance or privilege to see a such a spectacle. Not all of us can afford to go watch a U2, Madonna, MJ, Usher, Gaga or even a Justin Timberlake concert whenever they decide to come to town.

Not tryna start any arguments. Just speaking from a different perspective.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

nerd.gif

Co-sign. GITD was impactful in my eyes, it was so easy to connect with it and enjoy the hell out of it. And why do folks gotta be OD'ing if they really enjoyed the show though? Maybe not everyone has had a chance or privilege to see a such a spectacle. Not all of us can afford to go watch a U2, Madonna, MJ, Usher, Gaga or even a Justin Timberlake concert whenever they decide to come to town.

Not tryna start any arguments. Just speaking from a different perspective.

nerd.gif

Bruh, the stage ALONE was better than this Watch the Throne concert. I've seen vids of the shows already and I clearly didn't miss anything. 

nerd.gif

Bruh, the stage ALONE was better than this Watch the Throne concert. I've seen vids of the shows already and I clearly didn't miss anything. 

I hope "So Appalled" and "IMA" stays on the set list when I go. It sounds like they were just thrown in for overtime.

I hope "So Appalled" and "IMA" stays on the set list when I go. It sounds like they were just thrown in for overtime.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

nerd.gif

So, you haven't been to a WTT show yet.....and base your entire opinion solely off Youtube videos?
OK.

p.s. I'm well aware of the greatness of GITD...the stage, production, and all that jazz...(I went twice)...but your aspect on it sounds really dumb.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

nerd.gif

So, you haven't been to a WTT show yet.....and base your entire opinion solely off Youtube videos?
OK.

p.s. I'm well aware of the greatness of GITD...the stage, production, and all that jazz...(I went twice)...but your aspect on it sounds really dumb.

Back
Top Bottom