<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

That's cool no big deal to me but what do u hear if u play the song right now u hear "the beat" or "to beat" and not "to be"?

That's cool no big deal to me but what do u hear if u play the song right now u hear "the beat" or "to beat" and not "to be"?

L.A. Reid listening to otis
pimp.gif
(look at the album cover in the laptop)
10yj251.jpg

Double entendre imo....one meaning is....my religion is to be..verse is like church Jesus peace ........jay has always had slick comments about church like the "life begins when the church ends" line and many others

Double entendre imo....one meaning is....my religion is to be..verse is like church Jesus peace ........jay has always had slick comments about church like the "life begins when the church ends" line and many others

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

IDK about everyone else but I can STILL bump WTT the whole way through (minus made in america of course.)

I'll admit it's not the most lyrical album. I usually hate rap that brags about $, etc. But I still love it.

Maybe it's because it gets me amped as hell at the gym.

Maybe it's because it reminds me of how great my summer was.

Or maybe it's just because its one of the best rap albums of the year.

ALL OF THIS, word for word I agree.

I LOVE this album and I can still listen to it straight through and I see no signs of me getting tired of it anytime soon

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

IDK about everyone else but I can STILL bump WTT the whole way through (minus made in america of course.)

I'll admit it's not the most lyrical album. I usually hate rap that brags about $, etc. But I still love it.

Maybe it's because it gets me amped as hell at the gym.

Maybe it's because it reminds me of how great my summer was.

Or maybe it's just because its one of the best rap albums of the year.

ALL OF THIS, word for word I agree.

I LOVE this album and I can still listen to it straight through and I see no signs of me getting tired of it anytime soon

Really anticipating on seeing who the opener is
nerd.gif
I was hoping for Frank Ocean, but that's not going to happen since he has some show dates lined up now. 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
at the thought of a 4 hour show.

Really anticipating on seeing who the opener is
nerd.gif
I was hoping for Frank Ocean, but that's not going to happen since he has some show dates lined up now. 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
at the thought of a 4 hour show.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by awwsome

I heard Big Sean is opening

Nope. He's on Chris Brown's tour.

I heard it would be John Legend from a very reliable source but nothing to back that up has came out yet
Big Sean dropped the CB tour and did his own.

Back
Top Bottom