<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How you gonna compliment this album and say you skip "Murder To Excellence" ? That was Kanye's first nice verse in years. Come on son.

Best track on the album.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How you gonna compliment this album and say you skip "Murder To Excellence" ? That was Kanye's first nice verse in years. Come on son.

Best track on the album.

eek.gif
 bin had this #%+%. no need for itunes for me,cause i get it for free...damm i rap and i don't even know it!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 bin had this #%+%. no need for itunes for me,cause i get it for free...damm i rap and i don't even know it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah Made In America receives so much unnecessary hate on here.I think people fail to grasp the overall message of the song.When you think about what black people had to go through back in the day it's sad.Being hung just for looking at a white woman or not even being allowed to attend schools we weren't expected to succeed in anything and that's pretty much what the song is talking about.they not just simply bragging on it they saying that as a people we're not supposed to be where we are but we made it.sorry to get all deep and #+!%.back to regular scheduled programming.

I understand the concept behind the song and I don't hate on the message at all. But that hook and beat are
sick.gif
sick.gif
Honestly I couldn't quote one thing said on that song other than "Sweet baby Jesus"
roll.gif

I agree with this. Take away Frank Ocean + the beat and song is nice.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah Made In America receives so much unnecessary hate on here.I think people fail to grasp the overall message of the song.When you think about what black people had to go through back in the day it's sad.Being hung just for looking at a white woman or not even being allowed to attend schools we weren't expected to succeed in anything and that's pretty much what the song is talking about.they not just simply bragging on it they saying that as a people we're not supposed to be where we are but we made it.sorry to get all deep and #+!%.back to regular scheduled programming.

I understand the concept behind the song and I don't hate on the message at all. But that hook and beat are
sick.gif
sick.gif
Honestly I couldn't quote one thing said on that song other than "Sweet baby Jesus"
roll.gif

I agree with this. Take away Frank Ocean + the beat and song is nice.

Made in America is terrible. that song and Welcome to the Jungle are automatic skips for me. probably the only 2 on the album.

Made in America is terrible. that song and Welcome to the Jungle are automatic skips for me. probably the only 2 on the album.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Man...when i first got the album i played made it in america back to back to back...love this track...alot of people dont like it tho..idk y...

but if youre skipping murder to excellence your missin out man...

Black excellence/opulence/decadence/tuxes next to the president..

they say my black card bear the mark of the beast i repeat/my religion is the beats/my verse is like church/my jesus piece...

lol...man...i think this is top 3 hardest verses on the album..wasnt even fair...album still gets spins...

think its "My religion is to Be/Bey, my verse is like church, my Jesus piece/peace."

fav song on the album and record of the year for me

How does Be/Bey make more sense than Beats?

i mean...thats what I hear him say when I play the record. Far as sense, I would assume thats just him saying in song what he has said in interviews, that he doesnt subscribe to a particular religion with the double entendre just being him stating his union, loyalty or whatever to Beyonce.
it could be "beat" tho but it doesnt sound like he is saying that to me.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Man...when i first got the album i played made it in america back to back to back...love this track...alot of people dont like it tho..idk y...

but if youre skipping murder to excellence your missin out man...

Black excellence/opulence/decadence/tuxes next to the president..

they say my black card bear the mark of the beast i repeat/my religion is the beats/my verse is like church/my jesus piece...

lol...man...i think this is top 3 hardest verses on the album..wasnt even fair...album still gets spins...

think its "My religion is to Be/Bey, my verse is like church, my Jesus piece/peace."

fav song on the album and record of the year for me

How does Be/Bey make more sense than Beats?

i mean...thats what I hear him say when I play the record. Far as sense, I would assume thats just him saying in song what he has said in interviews, that he doesnt subscribe to a particular religion with the double entendre just being him stating his union, loyalty or whatever to Beyonce.
it could be "beat" tho but it doesnt sound like he is saying that to me.

Jay says beat i think. The new black elite They say my black card bear the mark of the beast i repeat, My religion is the beat my verse is like church, My Jesus piece

Jay says beat i think. The new black elite They say my black card bear the mark of the beast i repeat, My religion is the beat my verse is like church, My Jesus piece

Back
Top Bottom