<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Just woke up and listening to it again,this album is great. Some of the best production I've ever heard in a while and Hov killed it on a couple of tracks. I can't imagine hearing some of these songs live
eek.gif
. All in all,Albums crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just woke up and listening to it again,this album is great. Some of the best production I've ever heard in a while and Hov killed it on a couple of tracks. I can't imagine hearing some of these songs live
eek.gif
. All in all,Albums crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone having trouble getting it off LiveNation? It tells me my e-mail is invalid when I try to log on even though I'm coming from a link sent to my EMAIL by them.

Anyone having trouble getting it off LiveNation? It tells me my e-mail is invalid when I try to log on even though I'm coming from a link sent to my EMAIL by them.

Listening to this on my Macbook then plugging it into my desktop sound system makes the album way more epic.  This is one of those albums that you can appreciate way more with proper bass and what not.

Listening to this on my Macbook then plugging it into my desktop sound system makes the album way more epic.  This is one of those albums that you can appreciate way more with proper bass and what not.

On the 4th track so far, not really feelin' Lift Off, but everything else has been pretty good.

Most likely will cop hard copy on Friday.

On the 4th track so far, not really feelin' Lift Off, but everything else has been pretty good.

Most likely will cop hard copy on Friday.

King Hov, I'm exactly what the %%@* you think
11 in a row, Bill Russell rings
Michael Jordan swag, yall think Michael Jordan bad
!#!%++ I got 5 more rings than Michael Jordan had
Elvis has left the building now I'm on the Beatles %+!
!#!%++ hear Watch The Throne, yeah it's like the Beatles back
Bey Bey my Yoko Ono, Rih Rih complete my family
Imagine how that's goin look front row at the Grammys

sogood.gif

King Hov, I'm exactly what the %%@* you think
11 in a row, Bill Russell rings
Michael Jordan swag, yall think Michael Jordan bad
!#!%++ I got 5 more rings than Michael Jordan had
Elvis has left the building now I'm on the Beatles %+!
!#!%++ hear Watch The Throne, yeah it's like the Beatles back
Bey Bey my Yoko Ono, Rih Rih complete my family
Imagine how that's goin look front row at the Grammys

sogood.gif

Listened to a couple tracks so far, and it's cool.

One thing, though - I downloaded the free version from live nation, and I can't get the tracks in the right order on my Itunes - anybody else having that problem?

Listened to a couple tracks so far, and it's cool.

One thing, though - I downloaded the free version from live nation, and I can't get the tracks in the right order on my Itunes - anybody else having that problem?

Back
Top Bottom