<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

album/production is 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Only comment i have (no hate) is for all the anticipation and excitement that people had for him being featured on this, Frank Ocean didn't really bring much to them tracks he was on IMO.  Made in America and No church are
pimp.gif
  but not necessarily due to him....prob could swapped in another hook/singer and the songs wouldve been just as good.

Dude got a few joints that i play regularly, but I don't think dude is consistent enough to be BIG big like some are saying in here.
people on here **** ride Frank soooo hard...dude isn't good...i was actually impressed with him on No Church but that Made in America hook is wack as +%+$, but everybody gonna defend it just because it's him
QFT, I really don't understand the love for his mediocre %*%

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

album/production is 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Only comment i have (no hate) is for all the anticipation and excitement that people had for him being featured on this, Frank Ocean didn't really bring much to them tracks he was on IMO.  Made in America and No church are
pimp.gif
  but not necessarily due to him....prob could swapped in another hook/singer and the songs wouldve been just as good.

Dude got a few joints that i play regularly, but I don't think dude is consistent enough to be BIG big like some are saying in here.
people on here **** ride Frank soooo hard...dude isn't good...i was actually impressed with him on No Church but that Made in America hook is wack as +%+$, but everybody gonna defend it just because it's him
QFT, I really don't understand the love for his mediocre %*%

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I'm going to be in the minority on this, but here goes...

Like I said in a previous post, sonically? No questions its phenomenal. The production is off the charts. But the raps to me are just average/okay/good (Jay had some fine moments on the record), I can't get past that. I honestly have played this twice and I could see myself skipping a lot of these tracks in the coming weeks. For me, the relate ability  of the raps on here just isn't there, and that's a big thing when I'm listening to a new record.

IMO they alienated a listener with this one (Me) but who am I. "Planking on a million" just doesn't do it for me, and Kanye West raps on this album are subpar.

The features all were good to me, (I liked both records frank ocean was on, and beyonce's soulfulness on lift off was great. Mr. Hudson did his thing too) but it was just missing a certain "it" to me.

8/10

Well when the production is an 11 out of 10, I can let the 8/10 on the rapping slide. Great album, and Mike Dean deserves some credit as well. He's been in the game for a long time, and he has helped with production on some of the dopest beats in the history of the rap game.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I'm going to be in the minority on this, but here goes...

Like I said in a previous post, sonically? No questions its phenomenal. The production is off the charts. But the raps to me are just average/okay/good (Jay had some fine moments on the record), I can't get past that. I honestly have played this twice and I could see myself skipping a lot of these tracks in the coming weeks. For me, the relate ability  of the raps on here just isn't there, and that's a big thing when I'm listening to a new record.

IMO they alienated a listener with this one (Me) but who am I. "Planking on a million" just doesn't do it for me, and Kanye West raps on this album are subpar.

The features all were good to me, (I liked both records frank ocean was on, and beyonce's soulfulness on lift off was great. Mr. Hudson did his thing too) but it was just missing a certain "it" to me.

8/10

Well when the production is an 11 out of 10, I can let the 8/10 on the rapping slide. Great album, and Mike Dean deserves some credit as well. He's been in the game for a long time, and he has helped with production on some of the dopest beats in the history of the rap game.

The album is prue crack. Production is off the hook and even though the verses are short, they fit well. Its got twitter on lock too, 5 of the tracks are trending.

The album is prue crack. Production is off the hook and even though the verses are short, they fit well. Its got twitter on lock too, 5 of the tracks are trending.

"N----z hustle everyday for a beat from 'Ye
what I do? Turn around give them beats to Jay
and I'm rappin on the beats they were suppose to buy
I guess I'm gettin high from my own supply"

-Kanye on Made in Amercia

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"N----z hustle everyday for a beat from 'Ye
what I do? Turn around give them beats to Jay
and I'm rappin on the beats they were suppose to buy
I guess I'm gettin high from my own supply"

-Kanye on Made in Amercia

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

I can't believe how good this is.

I haven't been this happy with new rap in so long.
Exact same sentiments that I share. 

Originally Posted by PLVN

I can't believe how good this is.

I haven't been this happy with new rap in so long.
Exact same sentiments that I share. 

Who gon stop me caught me off guard... first half is a straight rip from a dubstep tune (flux pavillion - i cant stop) When the second part drops though
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Overall they couldnt lose with this production.... I been too busy nodding my head to acknowledge the lyrics yet
laugh.gif

Who gon stop me caught me off guard... first half is a straight rip from a dubstep tune (flux pavillion - i cant stop) When the second part drops though
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Overall they couldnt lose with this production.... I been too busy nodding my head to acknowledge the lyrics yet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom