<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

You guys have to understand that its not gonna leak! The exact science of why an album leaks is because they have to ship it on a truck two weeks in advance. Obviously the digital release comes first so there is no need for shipping two weeks in advance and it inevitably falling off the truck hence why it hasn't leaked and it wont anytime soon

You guys have to understand that its not gonna leak! The exact science of why an album leaks is because they have to ship it on a truck two weeks in advance. Obviously the digital release comes first so there is no need for shipping two weeks in advance and it inevitably falling off the truck hence why it hasn't leaked and it wont anytime soon

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Don't crush our dreams bro.
Spoiler [+]
Cup%20Shut%20The%20Hell%20Up.gif

Spoiler [+]
lol j/k

Spoiler [+]
but seriously

Spoiler [+]

184018.jpg

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Don't crush our dreams bro.
Spoiler [+]
Cup%20Shut%20The%20Hell%20Up.gif

Spoiler [+]
lol j/k

Spoiler [+]
but seriously

Spoiler [+]

184018.jpg

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

You dudes whining about leaks is pathetic. Buy the album.
If we did we still wouldn't be able to hear the album now. It's funny how much yall believe in this scheme, it's prolly gonna leak a couple days before release but dudes need to shut up about these tickets I feel like I'm in a Jordan 11 release thread.  

If we did we still wouldn't be able to hear the album now. It's funny how much yall believe in this scheme, it's prolly gonna leak a couple days before release but dudes need to shut up about these tickets I feel like I'm in a Jordan 11 release thread.  

Lol at buying the tickets on eBay

They cost mad money now just imagine how much people will charge for them on eBay

Lol at buying the tickets on eBay

They cost mad money now just imagine how much people will charge for them on eBay

Originally Posted by alex2182

Then avoid the thread and wait until the album release.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Then avoid the thread and wait until the album release.

OP please edit title of the thread to "Official Kanye West and Jay-Z WTT Tour and Album leaking Complaints"

OP please edit title of the thread to "Official Kanye West and Jay-Z WTT Tour and Album leaking Complaints"

Originally Posted by Crumbs

laugh.gif
basically...i mean the album is done theres no new news except for the tour and the release....dudes begging for leaks are worse than the ones talking about the tour

Originally Posted by Crumbs

laugh.gif
basically...i mean the album is done theres no new news except for the tour and the release....dudes begging for leaks are worse than the ones talking about the tour

I know for a fact NTers were at the listening session

there are pictures of the event in Sneaker Showcase Forum

what I dont get is why we cant get some detail about what they heard

%%+$ all this concert nonsense lets keep our eye on the ball here

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom