<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

To the Texas people that need tickets, I have two floor tickets next to each other (potentially, 4) in Houston. I'm 75% sure I'm going to be selling the first pair (Section F, Row 15), but will have a final decision later this week ...

To the Texas people that need tickets, I have two floor tickets next to each other (potentially, 4) in Houston. I'm 75% sure I'm going to be selling the first pair (Section F, Row 15), but will have a final decision later this week ...

No more Minneapolis on the tour list
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

This whole Watch The Throne album release has been innovative. From Apple being the sole supplier of the digital copy from August 8th the 12th which has helped to deter album leaks to Livenation/Ticketmaster giving people a digital copy along with every ticket purchase... I see sales in the high 400k to potentially 500K first weak and I foresee many artists following in the same pattern but this move might the preverbal dagger to the compact disc. 
While I can agree with that, I think it will be hard to get B&Ms to give up physical CDs. What is going to attract buyers into the store musically? You could release a DVD, but most people won't see a point in going to the store for that when they are getting the actual CD through download.

And messing with Apple can get really, really sticky. Ignoring Amazon isn't the brightest idea, regardless of how smart Live Nation has played some of their cards ...

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

This whole Watch The Throne album release has been innovative. From Apple being the sole supplier of the digital copy from August 8th the 12th which has helped to deter album leaks to Livenation/Ticketmaster giving people a digital copy along with every ticket purchase... I see sales in the high 400k to potentially 500K first weak and I foresee many artists following in the same pattern but this move might the preverbal dagger to the compact disc. 
While I can agree with that, I think it will be hard to get B&Ms to give up physical CDs. What is going to attract buyers into the store musically? You could release a DVD, but most people won't see a point in going to the store for that when they are getting the actual CD through download.

And messing with Apple can get really, really sticky. Ignoring Amazon isn't the brightest idea, regardless of how smart Live Nation has played some of their cards ...

$300 is too much for tickets, especially in this economy.
With that said, I refuse to sit in nosebleeds.

If I can't sit in the first ten rows, I'd rather not go.

Glow In The Dark Tour was one of my favorites, hope this tops it.

For those looking for tickets, just wait till about a week before the concert, you can get some great last minute deals on eBay.

Got front row GAGA tickets for retail last minute on eBay.

With that said, I refuse to sit in nosebleeds.

If I can't sit in the first ten rows, I'd rather not go.

Glow In The Dark Tour was one of my favorites, hope this tops it.

For those looking for tickets, just wait till about a week before the concert, you can get some great last minute deals on eBay.

Got front row GAGA tickets for retail last minute on eBay.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE DIGITAL ALBUM w/ the tickets....

If you use the live nation app and enter the "WTT" code to get your ticket, you'll get a download code come the 8th of August. If you use the "live nation presale" and just select the number of tickets & hit find, you don't get the album. I guess it just had something to do with the offer using the "WTT" code.

But at the same time most folks I know that did use the WTT code (for the san jose show) got kind of far back seats. Usin' the live nation presale didn't get me the album, but got me side stage 10th row (& this was the minimum ticket price @ $56 bucks).

I guess it doesn't matter now, but if you want the album, gotta use the WTT code.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE DIGITAL ALBUM w/ the tickets....

If you use the live nation app and enter the "WTT" code to get your ticket, you'll get a download code come the 8th of August. If you use the "live nation presale" and just select the number of tickets & hit find, you don't get the album. I guess it just had something to do with the offer using the "WTT" code.

But at the same time most folks I know that did use the WTT code (for the san jose show) got kind of far back seats. Usin' the live nation presale didn't get me the album, but got me side stage 10th row (& this was the minimum ticket price @ $56 bucks).

I guess it doesn't matter now, but if you want the album, gotta use the WTT code.

I didn't get the digital album code for some reason, but I was planning on getting the physical album anyway so no biggie...

I didn't get the digital album code for some reason, but I was planning on getting the physical album anyway so no biggie...

Originally Posted by dakid23

still waiting for Seattle to show up.

I was on that Facebook event page for the Tacoma show and things are looking good. Looks like they're gonna put in the Tacoma show, just trying to figure out a date. 

Originally Posted by dakid23

still waiting for Seattle to show up.

I was on that Facebook event page for the Tacoma show and things are looking good. Looks like they're gonna put in the Tacoma show, just trying to figure out a date. 

Originally Posted by Prada G

I think it was disrespect they did that and about the same time Don C dropped those hats for $400.

I think it was disrespect they did that and about the same time Don C dropped those hats for $400.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Don can go jump off a bridge for all I care.
400 clams for some hat that Kanye's weed carrier made, no thanks.

WTT Tour better be on some next level @#$%.

Better not be MTV Unplugged with just a band.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Don can go jump off a bridge for all I care.
400 clams for some hat that Kanye's weed carrier made, no thanks.

WTT Tour better be on some next level @#$%.

Better not be MTV Unplugged with just a band.

Back
Top Bottom