<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Have Jay-Z & Kanye West Stopped Speaking?[/h2]
Submitted by The Hip-Hop Socialite on August 2, 2011 – 8:44 amNo Comment
jay-z-kanye-west-watch-the-throne.jpg

Are Jay-Z and Kanye West at odds with each other because of their upcoming tour to promote their highly anticipated collaboration, Watch the Throne? Reportedly, ‘Ye, in his typical over-the-top fashion, wants “next-level production,

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Have Jay-Z & Kanye West Stopped Speaking?[/h2]
Submitted by The Hip-Hop Socialite on August 2, 2011 – 8:44 amNo Comment
jay-z-kanye-west-watch-the-throne.jpg

Are Jay-Z and Kanye West at odds with each other because of their upcoming tour to promote their highly anticipated collaboration, Watch the Throne? Reportedly, ‘Ye, in his typical over-the-top fashion, wants “next-level production,

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

yeah they said theyre sendin emails for digital dls. i wish we could get a real copy, but cant complain. hopefully its 1 album PER seat, not per order.

i really hope big sean doesnt open. i cant stand his performances-pants saggin yellin boi every other word. saw him at fallon last week and TRASH live, and ive seen him 4+ times. lol
from the ticketmaster confirmation:
Thank you for purchasing tickets to see JAY-Z and Kanye West. For every ticket purchased, you'll receive a digital copy of their new album, 'Watch The Throne'. When the album is released to the public on 8/8, you will receive an additional email from Ticketmaster with more information on how to obtain your digital copy. If you purchased after 8/8, you will receive your email within 48 hours of purchase. Offer is valid for United States and Canadian residents only
wonder how they will get counted soundscan wise

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This fools bout to sell 800,000 copies off concert alone. Hov tryna beat N*Sync
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah they said theyre sendin emails for digital dls. i wish we could get a real copy, but cant complain. hopefully its 1 album PER seat, not per order.

i really hope big sean doesnt open. i cant stand his performances-pants saggin yellin boi every other word. saw him at fallon last week and TRASH live, and ive seen him 4+ times. lol
Thank you for purchasing tickets to see JAY-Z and Kanye West. For every ticket purchased, you'll receive a digital copy of their new album, 'Watch The Throne'. When the album is released to the public on 8/8, you will receive an additional email from Ticketmaster with more information on how to obtain your digital copy. If you purchased after 8/8, you will receive your email within 48 hours of purchase. Offer is valid for United States and Canadian residents only

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This fools bout to sell 800,000 copies off concert alone. Hov tryna beat N*Sync
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King Arthur

dudes in here just salty

looking for any reason to trick themselves into thinking this concert aint worth it

when in reality if their money was right they'd be in here like (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

grow up kids just shoot it straight

U Mad ?!?

+!$+ the concert

real talk it aint worth all the trouble

laugh.gif

joint is crazy tho...Boston is a Monday? and no new dates added...i was hoping for a Mohegan sun date which there prob will be...theres a gap from the 6th to the 21st with no shows
nerd.gif

we'll see what happens...this "release" was terribly coordinated...dudes had plenty of time to plan this out and have it run smooth..
Allow me to explain
real talk i got the money for two tickets thats no issue 

the issue is they took a perfect Chicago date during fall break Oct7 and moved it to Finals Week Dec 1

so now I can't go. 

And I can't go to any other dates cause they are all so close together and so late in the year I cant manage it with school

thats why i said @@%! it 

dudes in here just salty

looking for any reason to trick themselves into thinking this concert aint worth it

when in reality if their money was right they'd be in here like (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

grow up kids just shoot it straight

U Mad ?!?

+!$+ the concert

real talk it aint worth all the trouble

laugh.gif

joint is crazy tho...Boston is a Monday? and no new dates added...i was hoping for a Mohegan sun date which there prob will be...theres a gap from the 6th to the 21st with no shows
nerd.gif

we'll see what happens...this "release" was terribly coordinated...dudes had plenty of time to plan this out and have it run smooth..
Allow me to explain
real talk i got the money for two tickets thats no issue 

the issue is they took a perfect Chicago date during fall break Oct7 and moved it to Finals Week Dec 1

so now I can't go. 

And I can't go to any other dates cause they are all so close together and so late in the year I cant manage it with school

thats why i said @@%! it 

KINGTRE - research on google PRINCE did he same thing with one of his albums - Scanning albums into concert ticket sales and soundscan wise crushed it

But then they outlawed him for doing so on the next album he released so he sold the rights to a UK newspaper and they put his album in every newspaper

But yea they count it as soundscan, unless they found a new loophole that Prince overlooked

KINGTRE - research on google PRINCE did he same thing with one of his albums - Scanning albums into concert ticket sales and soundscan wise crushed it

But then they outlawed him for doing so on the next album he released so he sold the rights to a UK newspaper and they put his album in every newspaper

But yea they count it as soundscan, unless they found a new loophole that Prince overlooked

Forgot that we're getting a digital copy of the album.. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
at 1 copy for every ticket purchased.. they're going to do some good numbers

Forgot that we're getting a digital copy of the album.. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
at 1 copy for every ticket purchased.. they're going to do some good numbers

I'm in the same boat as King Arthur. It moved from a Wed in the middle of the semester to a Monday around finals. Even still, the best seats I could get to pull up weren't where I wanted to be.

I'm in the same boat as King Arthur. It moved from a Wed in the middle of the semester to a Monday around finals. Even still, the best seats I could get to pull up weren't where I wanted to be.

digi album dont count on sound scan

digi album dont count on sound scan

Originally Posted by JD161616

Mike Dean going in on DDot aka Virt.Raptalk on NT right now on twitter for recording part of the listening session last night. He's the reason Yelawolf quit twitter as well. You know how to cause controversy, kid
laugh.gif

http:///
f5cfat.jpg

Lol at him asking for a leak and then gettin on somebody for recording a listening session wats the difference

Mike Dean going in on DDot aka Virt.Raptalk on NT right now on twitter for recording part of the listening session last night. He's the reason Yelawolf quit twitter as well. You know how to cause controversy, kid
laugh.gif

f5cfat.jpg

Lol at him asking for a leak and then gettin on somebody for recording a listening session wats the difference

the LA show Dec 12 is also going to be around finals week for me too i think, i'll see if i'll be able to make it to the show

the LA show Dec 12 is also going to be around finals week for me too i think, i'll see if i'll be able to make it to the show

Originally Posted by alex2182

laugh.gif

f5cfat.jpg

indifferent.gif

DDOts  a fool though..

Originally Posted by alex2182

laugh.gif

f5cfat.jpg

indifferent.gif

DDOts  a fool though..

Back
Top Bottom