<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Got tickets for Detroit and for Chicago... not even a week apart
roll.gif
Couldn't get floors but lower bowls were expensive enough as is.

Plus I saw Kanye in June at Summerfest 10th row directly in front of the center, so I don't have to be that close I guess. Those weren't our seats either, we were so messed up we accidentally went to the wrong seats and nobody ever said a thing
grin.gif

Got tickets for Detroit and for Chicago... not even a week apart
roll.gif
Couldn't get floors but lower bowls were expensive enough as is.

Plus I saw Kanye in June at Summerfest 10th row directly in front of the center, so I don't have to be that close I guess. Those weren't our seats either, we were so messed up we accidentally went to the wrong seats and nobody ever said a thing
grin.gif

lost the 4 in 109 to time, but got 2 floor section 6. lol so far back, not sure if its better than 100s section. but at least it was 150 vs 250...anyone get 250$ seats? i think its 111 and closer and guessing floor 1,2,3
i think staples lowers is done for the presale. only 300s showing up on the regular now.

lost the 4 in 109 to time, but got 2 floor section 6. lol so far back, not sure if its better than 100s section. but at least it was 150 vs 250...anyone get 250$ seats? i think its 111 and closer and guessing floor 1,2,3
i think staples lowers is done for the presale. only 300s showing up on the regular now.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
I was looking forward to getting floor seats and just as I was paying other people were added.
Couldn't pay for everyone's ticket so we just got regular seats.
Section 116.
I'm geeked.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't able to read about getting the digital release of WTT.
They're going to send us an email right?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
I was looking forward to getting floor seats and just as I was paying other people were added.
Section 116.
I'm geeked.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Section 116.
I'm geeked.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I didn't see a thing about the download for WTT?

StaXX wrote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Section 116.
I'm geeked.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I didn't see a thing about the download for WTT?

Mike Dean going in on DDot aka Virt.Raptalk on NT right now on twitter for recording part of the listening session last night. He's the reason Yelawolf quit twitter as well. You know how to cause controversy, kid
laugh.gif

http://
f5cfat.jpg

Mike Dean going in on DDot aka Virt.Raptalk on NT right now on twitter for recording part of the listening session last night. He's the reason Yelawolf quit twitter as well. You know how to cause controversy, kid
laugh.gif

f5cfat.jpg

Had some in my cart for staples but 330 for two tix in 109 didn't sell me. They're going to end up adding a 2nd, maybe even 3rd date I think

Had some in my cart for staples but 330 for two tix in 109 didn't sell me. They're going to end up adding a 2nd, maybe even 3rd date I think

113 in san jo. Lets go!!!

Anyone know who is opening? (*crosses fingers its Big Sean*)

113 in san jo. Lets go!!!

Anyone know who is opening? (*crosses fingers its Big Sean*)

yeah they said theyre sendin emails for digital dls. i wish we could get a real copy, but cant complain. hopefully its 1 album PER seat, not per order.

i really hope big sean doesnt open. i cant stand his performances-pants saggin yellin boi every other word. saw him at fallon last week and TRASH live, and ive seen him 4+ times. lol

yeah they said theyre sendin emails for digital dls. i wish we could get a real copy, but cant complain. hopefully its 1 album PER seat, not per order.

i really hope big sean doesnt open. i cant stand his performances-pants saggin yellin boi every other word. saw him at fallon last week and TRASH live, and ive seen him 4+ times. lol

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

from the ticketmaster confirmation:
Thank you for purchasing tickets to see JAY-Z and Kanye West. For every ticket purchased, you'll receive a digital copy of their new album, 'Watch The Throne'. When the album is released to the public on 8/8, you will receive an additional email from Ticketmaster with more information on how to obtain your digital copy. If you purchased after 8/8, you will receive your email within 48 hours of purchase. Offer is valid for United States and Canadian residents only
wonder how they will get counted soundscan wise

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

from the ticketmaster confirmation:
Thank you for purchasing tickets to see JAY-Z and Kanye West. For every ticket purchased, you'll receive a digital copy of their new album, 'Watch The Throne'. When the album is released to the public on 8/8, you will receive an additional email from Ticketmaster with more information on how to obtain your digital copy. If you purchased after 8/8, you will receive your email within 48 hours of purchase. Offer is valid for United States and Canadian residents only
wonder how they will get counted soundscan wise

nice catch tre.

roll.gif
 at all the copies resellers are going to end up with. im sure soundscan will count all these as individual sales and boost the count up. i doubt theyd throw these #s into the uncounted promos count when they need the #s to be crazy for this album.

nice catch tre.

roll.gif
 at all the copies resellers are going to end up with. im sure soundscan will count all these as individual sales and boost the count up. i doubt theyd throw these #s into the uncounted promos count when they need the #s to be crazy for this album.

Originally Posted by JD161616

laugh.gif

f5cfat.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

laugh.gif

f5cfat.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom