Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

She's CUTE. Kinda reminds me of my ex though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Ye trying to get cool with America by dating its prized innocent poster child.

Thats only gonna make middle America more angry
laugh.gif

She's a cute girl though, I just find women more attractive when they have curves. she's too skinny 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Ye trying to get cool with America by dating its prized innocent poster child.

Thats only gonna make middle America more angry
laugh.gif

She's a cute girl though, I just find women more attractive when they have curves. she's too skinny 
ohwell.gif

I don't know where ya'll are from, but white chicks like her are everywhere in California, and New York.

I don't know where ya'll are from, but white chicks like her are everywhere in California, and New York.

ya'll be throwin around the term average way too much

average is sayin that most girls in general look like her. and if thats the case, if shes average, you would be able to pull her, unless your game is below average.

ya'll be throwin around the term average way too much

average is sayin that most girls in general look like her. and if thats the case, if shes average, you would be able to pull her, unless your game is below average.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Word? 
eyes.gif
 5'10 blondes with perfect bodies just walking around fresno huh? Must be nice

Word? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Word? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 word...I understand she may not be everyones cup of tea but wow, AVERAGE? Thats the term you use to describe her?
What the hell is average about her? Everything looks amazing...even her eyes. Man, ya'll have some rediculous standards...

Word? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 word...I understand she may not be everyones cup of tea but wow, AVERAGE? Thats the term you use to describe her?
What the hell is average about her? Everything looks amazing...even her eyes. Man, ya'll have some rediculous standards...

Average? Downgrade?

Some of yall are must be living inside a model agency or something
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

She looks so
pimp.gif
in this year's SI Swimsuit mag.

And I think she's a definite upgrade from Amber...yeah I said it.

Word? 
eyes.gif

yep agreed with joints like this all over NYC, go down to 34st or even time square, you will see em..

and her body is FAAARRRRRRRRRRRR from perfect.. lets not get it twisted

Average? Downgrade?

Some of yall are must be living inside a model agency or something
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

She looks so
pimp.gif
in this year's SI Swimsuit mag.

And I think she's a definite upgrade from Amber...yeah I said it.

Word? 
eyes.gif

yep agreed with joints like this all over NYC, go down to 34st or even time square, you will see em..

75% of NT doesn't possess the tools required to pull a girl point blank period...A 200 pair collection of Jordans does not give one the intelligence/confidence needed. 

Some things never change....

Every NTer should  be required to post a picture of their lady....the excuses/justifications would be epic.

75% of NT doesn't possess the tools required to pull a girl point blank period...A 200 pair collection of Jordans does not give one the intelligence/confidence needed. 

Some things never change....

Every NTer should  be required to post a picture of their lady....the excuses/justifications would be epic.

Word? 
eyes.gif
I don't know about Fresno, but I know around here they're everywhere. In fact I'll take pics with my cell phone today when I go to Santana Row and post the pics later.

Word? 
eyes.gif
I don't know about Fresno, but I know around here they're everywhere. In fact I'll take pics with my cell phone today when I go to Santana Row and post the pics later.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Word? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

It may not be perfect, but you added way too many R's.

Post a perfect body to compare.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Kate Upton June 10, 1992 (1992-06-10) (age 18) 

Edit - Is this real life?

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Studio album by Kanye West[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Released[/th][td]February 10, 2004[/td][/tr][/table]
so she was 12 when his first album came out....
laugh.gif

i dunno ye...amber is a benchmark u need to exceed or meet...she's not even in da same ball park.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Word? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

It may not be perfect, but you added way too many R's.

Post a perfect body to compare.

Back
Top Bottom