Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

[typical NTer] She's a 6 in my book, I see better lookin chicks in the streets of bfe, Nebraska everyday [/typical NTer]

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif
 this thread basically shows how sad NT is

average white girl.  yes cute but nothing amazing.  we can't even see her whole body.  BUT she gets the
pimp.gif
?  You clowns can't be serious. 

Isn't Kanye like 30 plus now? Hope this ain't really his girl now
Google my friend, She may not be your cup of tea, but for any dude frownin on Ye for smashin' or even cuffin' for a hot min got some serious hatred flowing thru their veins. Even if you take Ye out the equation and replace him with a 79 yr old wrinkled up, billionaire, I wouldn't hesitate to give him propers.

I was going off the video.  Didn't know who she was.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one who based opinion off the video. 

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif
 this thread basically shows how sad NT is

average white girl.  yes cute but nothing amazing.  we can't even see her whole body.  BUT she gets the
pimp.gif
?  You clowns can't be serious. 

Isn't Kanye like 30 plus now? Hope this ain't really his girl now
Google my friend, She may not be your cup of tea, but for any dude frownin on Ye for smashin' or even cuffin' for a hot min got some serious hatred flowing thru their veins. Even if you take Ye out the equation and replace him with a 79 yr old wrinkled up, billionaire, I wouldn't hesitate to give him propers.

I was going off the video.  Didn't know who she was.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one who based opinion off the video. 

[typical NTer] She's a 6 in my book, I see better lookin chicks in the streets of bfe, Nebraska everyday [/typical NTer]

And lets be real, this chick is WAY badder than Amber, just the fact that she doesn't have that annoying whitegirl-hood accent puts her head and shoulders above amber. My dude Ye finally taking some w's. Been a while.

Originally Posted by Guppetto

That's the kind of girl you need; One that plays with the camera instead of always looking for the camera and her next deal. A girl that's comfortable with being your girl, instead of extreme stunts to profit from being your girl. Yeah, Amber Rose was sexier, but she was also a bi-Sexual Stripper that was broke as hell and not exactly the first girl that comes to mind when you need your girl to be the face and voice of the family, if you find yourself occupied.

my dude
pimp.gif

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by Guppetto

That's the kind of girl you need; One that plays with the camera instead of always looking for the camera and her next deal. A girl that's comfortable with being your girl, instead of extreme stunts to profit from being your girl. Yeah, Amber Rose was sexier, but she was also a bi-Sexual Stripper that was broke as hell and not exactly the first girl that comes to mind when you need your girl to be the face and voice of the family, if you find yourself occupied.

my dude
pimp.gif

preach.jpg

And lets be real, this chick is WAY badder than Amber, just the fact that she doesn't have that annoying whitegirl-hood accent puts her head and shoulders above amber. My dude Ye finally taking some w's. Been a while.

Hold up, born in 92?

Seriously though, where in the cot damn world do y'all live that she's "average"?

Hold up, born in 92?

Seriously though, where in the cot damn world do y'all live that she's "average"?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Serious? The man can't be.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Serious? The man can't be.

Back
Top Bottom