|[ - Kanye West - Coldest Winter - ]|

I don't hear any autotune on these vocals....

probably because it's his moms dedication record....and thats why this song is good as hell.

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

What is with the static effect? It makes me want to punch a baby

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

damn Ye straight jacked this %%%#....
smh.gif

word... I actually respected that he was stepping out of his realm, but things come full-circle and it's just another "sample".
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

to tell the truth if Kanye didnt come out as a rapper and this was his first album he would get a good buzz, but since we all kno he a rapper
trying to do the singn thing now isnt really goin to b right, makes me miss the RAPPING side of Kanye but i like to see artist try other things
but il see how the rest of the songs are but there prolly all the same

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

damn Ye straight jacked this %%%#....
smh.gif

word... I actually respected that he was stepping out of his realm, but things come full-circle and it's just another "sample".
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
how does he get away with this? He needs to get put on blast.

Damn Ye straight jacked that @%%%

I told my Kanye D rider friend and he said Jay Z did the same thing with "Excuse me Miss" and Luda with "Diamond in the back"

Stupid N'
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

I told my Kanye D rider friend and he said Jay Z did the same thing with "Excuse me Miss" and Luda with "Diamond in the back"

Stupid N'
smh.gif
Haha, no kidding.Ye straight snatched the chorus (not to mention the beat)... so given Ye's "verses" were pretty much two lines eachthat means Ye damn near "borrowed" 80% of Coldest Winter's track's lyrics
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

Stupid N'
smh.gif
Jacking?

Is Kanye the first person to ever sing somebody else's song? Uhhhh no. It's not jacking, it's covering.

Back
Top Bottom