Kanye feat Chris Martin - Homecoming video

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by doyung9

yeah. I'm tired of people saying the original is better, but having no reason other than, it's the original.

WHAT?!?!?!?!

9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
other than it being original... How about the fact that John Legend sounds 1000x's better singing his chorus than that melodramatic +#%! Chris sung? OR that the original beat was much more soulful which actually fit Chicago and the meaning of the song itself?

I have nothing against Chris Martin, I'm actually a fan of his... But being from Chicago, I can say that when I was away at school and I played the original I could actually close my eyes as it was playing and see my hometown. I Can't Do That With This Version. Not to mention John Legend GOIN IN!!!! at the end of the song instead of the chorus just repeating itself.... Its to the point that if I didn't know that John Legend wasn't from Chicago I would've swore he was with the ammount of feeling emotion he put into that song.

How's that for a reason?

Not good enough.

This Homecoming > OG.

Chris Martin on the track > John Legend on the track
seymore basically broke it down and gave SEVERAL reasons why its better and niketalker23 just says " not good enough." no reasons oranything.
roll.gif

oh and OG > Graduation version ... chris martin singing about the fireworks over lake michigan just doesnt sound right. no hate on him.. its just that thehook doesnt make sense with him singing it..

like everyone else i like the OG better but nonetheless great video...chris martin still wrecked it.

lol my man said eddie vedder, dave matthews, thom yorke, and all these high impact white artists.

that's beyond apples and oranges my dude

Back
Top Bottom