Kanye feat Chris Martin - Homecoming video

I had to come back ...

"Fireworks at Lake Michigan ."

pimp.gif

Joint makes me want to go to Rainbow Beach then hit up Akira Chicago .
eek.gif

Sick video. Nothing outstanding but it does a great job of capturing the city and the point of the song.

Here's a step-by-step to make your own John Legend version of the video:

1. Replace the audio in some editing software.
2. Since Chris Martin is not featured in the other version, and there's no chorus in the middle of the OG but its instead one long verse, do this: use thefootage from the chorus in the middle of the video, cut it up and insert over images of Chris Martin.
3. Sync everything up.

I'm no video editor but this sounds fairly easy aside from making everything sync and finding things to insert here and there. If anybody does this, postit up!!

Originally Posted by Franchis3

fire!!! shouldve kept the og with john legend tho
Shweeet!!! now day they all about record sales. Chris Martin (if your a fan of Cold Play) ... his voice is more familiar and appealing. Chris Martinsounds a lot better to me from the OG. You can catch John Legend on anything. You can't name 5 songs Chris Martin is on outsie of Coldplay albums......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Best video off the album so far.

I hope "I Wonder" is next.

*Pretends like video for "Flashing Lights" doesn't exist.

Basically
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chris Martin > Your favorite artist though.
Chris Martin<Eddie Vedder
Chris Martin<Jack White
Chris Martin<Dave Matthews
Chris Martin<Thom Yorke
Chris Martin<John Mayer

And yes I know that that means less than...

Dope video by the way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Damn, best video I've seen in a strong minute. Made a _ feel like the Chi was it...
oh believe it ... it is
laugh.gif
@Ye being in front of the Ickies at the end it was a damn good video... I wonder if someone can place the og on this in perfect semetry
nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

dope...i need to visit chicago...

you have to!! you will not be disappointed! i lived here my whole life and i would never live newhere else! skyline @#%+! on any cities skyline!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Damn, best video I've seen in a strong minute. Made a _ feel like the Chi was it...
oh believe it ... it is
laugh.gif
@Ye being in front of the Ickies at the end it was a damn good video... I wonder if someone can place the og on this in perfect semetry
nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Dre... Shut the *!+@ up
mad.gif

Ol Dean Cain Face $%# _
laugh.gif

That video does a lot for the song. Song is hot but it took me awhile to start feelin' it since I was diggin' the original but that !#$ is hot. Videodoes the song justice.

YEA...Now thats more like it....MUCH better than that Flashing Lights video....Song & Video is very nice...

wow i had that song for the longest at least 3 years....and i like the original a whole lot better...the rap doesnt match up with this new beat imo.

Back
Top Bottom