Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Tunnel Vision to Spaceship Coupe to That Girl
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Possibly my favorite 3 in a row.

Hard to decipher at this point - It's all so new, fresh, and good.

BRUH... I CANT EVEN GET PASSED DONT HOLD THE WALL.

IVE PLAYED IT 7 TIMES IN A ROW. YES 7. DAMN NEAR A WHOLE HOUR ON REPEAT.
MY BODIES NOT READY FOR THE NEXT TRACK YET :x :wow:

Last edited:
Man, I wish I didn't listen to Mirrors as much I did when it released after the Grammys. It would have made my album listening experience that much sweeter.

And man, this album is gooooood. Sonically, it's amazing.

Last edited:
1. Get Off the Wall

2. Tunnel Vision

3a. Pusher Girl

3b. Blue Ocean Floor/Mirrors

Man....my _ Timbo KILLED IT.

just repeating the CDQ of pusher love girl right now. wow. will get to the rest of the album soon

BRUH... I CANT EVEN GET PASSED DONT HOLD THE WALL.

IVE PLAYED IT 7 TIMES IN A ROW. YES 7. DAMN NEAR A WHOLE HOUR ON REPEAT.
MY BODIES NOT READY FOR THE NEXT TRACK YET
sick.gif
eek.gif
Yep.  Track is utterly, utterly ridiculous.  

I'm not even a JT fan like that AT ALL.  But this album is tough.  I call 'em how I see 'em.  This **** is fire.  

Timbo straight up KILLED IT! This is the album I've been waiting years for him to make. Every track seriously bangs. Wishing I still had a system in my car.

And I'm hoping that the extra songs on the Target version are new songs and not just remixes or live versions.

Last edited:
Timbo straight up KILLED IT!

And I'm hoping that the extra songs on the Target version are new songs and not just remixes or live versions.

Agreed.

And....
Bonus tracks
11. Dress On - 4:39
12. Body Count 4:42

Both produced by Tim.

EDIT: I usually despise when artists say that they're new album has something for everyone, then I hear it and its one-dimensional. Well I truly believe this album has something for everyone.

Last edited:
JT in a recent interview: "If Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin can do 10-minute songs and Queen can do 10-minute songs then why can't we? We'll figure out the radio edits later."

Mah man :smokin

This is such an incredible album. Liked it a lot more than FS/LS in the sense that I can play it nearly all the way through whereas with FL/LS I ended up skipping a few of the tracks every time they came on.

The only song I don't like is Let the Groove In, if he took off that song it would be a nearly perfect album. However, aside from that song I am very pleased with this project. Perfect cruising music. I gotta give it a little more time to label it as a classic or not, which I feel a lot of you rushed to label it as, cause I've only listened to it once through but again I like what I hear.

That Girl :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

JT in a recent interview: "If Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin can do 10-minute songs and Queen can do 10-minute songs then why can't we? We'll figure out the radio edits later."

Mah man :smokin

Thought it was going to be a short album then saw the length of some songs :smokin

Back
Top Bottom