Justin Bieber - Runaway Love Remix (ft. Kanye West & Raekwon)

I think Raekwon being on this track is what makes it so......?????

If Ghostface was on it then I think it would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rae is nice, but GFK is the only Wu member I'd want to hear on a track that has an R&B elements.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I like this.

people gonna hate cause it's Bieber, if it was someone like Justin Timberlake, they wouldn't.

here's a Bieberless version tho...

http://usershare.net/q2xqzln2pen5

I seriously dont know how to take this.
Its not wack, but its just so far left. I really
dont wanna hear a lil white kid sing over a
Wu classic track, but it has dope elements.

I like this.

people gonna hate cause it's Bieber, if it was someone like Justin Timberlake, they wouldn't.

I like this.

I like this.

i love just how bias NT is when it comes to certain rappers
laugh.gif
.. God forbid had someone like drake or wayne jumped on a track with justin bieber, Yall would be calling them all types of queers, but rae and ye jump on it and its hot
ohwell.gif
. As far as im concerned the next time rae talks about how the rap game has went pop and needs to go back to his roots adam viniateri needs to punt him in his grill. You cant talk that hard +*+# AND THEN JUMP ON A TRACK WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST POP ARTIST IN THE WORLD.

Like how are u gonna say the game is watered down by dance tracks and do a song wit F'n justin bieber, that !$++* aint no different than any other young dude out here tryin to get his money up.

laugh.gif
.. God forbid had someone like drake or wayne jumped on a track with justin bieber, Yall would be calling them all types of queers, but rae and ye jump on it and its hot
ohwell.gif
. As far as im concerned the next time rae talks about how the rap game has went pop and needs to go back to his roots adam viniateri needs to punt him in his grill. You cant talk that hard +*+# AND THEN JUMP ON A TRACK WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST POP ARTIST IN THE WORLD.

Like how are u gonna say the game is watered down by dance tracks and do a song wit F'n justin bieber, that !$++* aint no different than any other young dude out here tryin to get his money up.

smh.gif
THIS dude...
Anyway I feel the same as you Floetic.
laugh.gif
I feel like i've sinned or some +%**.I mean i'm not gonna throw this on my iPod or anything like that,but it's definitely hot.

smh.gif
THIS dude...
Anyway I feel the same as you Floetic.
laugh.gif
I feel like i've sinned or some +%**.I mean i'm not gonna throw this on my iPod or anything like that,but it's definitely hot.

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 Why you so mad? It's not a dance track though. 
grin.gif
 Rae's definitely not out of his element; it's still in his style. 

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 Why you so mad? It's not a dance track though. 
grin.gif
 Rae's definitely not out of his element; it's still in his style. 

Im not mad just noticed how NT gives a pass to the WU on everything u cant say you want rap to stop being pop and bring it back to the roots then do a song with a 16 year old suburban pop star
laugh.gif
. The game doesnt work like that... I could only imagine the backlash hov would get for doing a track like this(even when we know that hov has no problem hopping on a pop track) only difference is hov isnt the dude in all his interviews talkin about how hip hop needs to take it back to the streets

Im not mad just noticed how NT gives a pass to the WU on everything u cant say you want rap to stop being pop and bring it back to the roots then do a song with a 16 year old suburban pop star
laugh.gif
. The game doesnt work like that... I could only imagine the backlash hov would get for doing a track like this(even when we know that hov has no problem hopping on a pop track) only difference is hov isnt the dude in all his interviews talkin about how hip hop needs to take it back to the streets

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tyisny I feel you.

Even if the song is admittedly decent, Rae loses his right to complain about the state of rap music after this one

Tyisny I feel you.

Even if the song is admittedly decent, Rae loses his right to complain about the state of rap music after this one

I can see and understand why Wu fans would hate on this, but as a Wu fan myself I can't hate on this at all. Any other R&B artist on this track and it woulda got a pass guaranteed. This track introduces Wu to young kids who weren't around when they were on top of the Rap game. If a kid ends up looking for and listening to "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" or "Enter the 36 Chambers", how could that be a bad thing? Let Rae get that money, I ain't mad at him.

I can see and understand why Wu fans would hate on this, but as a Wu fan myself I can't hate on this at all. Any other R&B artist on this track and it woulda got a pass guaranteed. This track introduces Wu to young kids who weren't around when they were on top of the Rap game. If a kid ends up looking for and listening to "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" or "Enter the 36 Chambers", how could that be a bad thing? Let Rae get that money, I ain't mad at him.

Back
Top Bottom