Justin Bieber - Runaway Love Remix (ft. Kanye West & Raekwon)

I haven't been abl to sit through A Beiber song ever, but therer ain't nothing wrong with this. Co-sign on what Optimus said on pg 1 though, his voice is so damn high. I think some of yall need to ask yourselves, "am i a hater?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by rocyaice

So aight Luda was a sellout for doing a song with Justin Beiber. Is Raekwon a sell out too? Or does he get a pass simply because he's WU?
laugh.gif

Song is terrible either way.

depends if raekwon was paid to feature or if it was just a project.

song was good till bieber and kanye came in

he should of just gone to North Korea
smh.gif

laugh.gif
what in the %@%* is wrong with 'Ye on this? dude spits...

And people are trippin' off this because it's Bieber. if Ne-Yo would have sang the same exact chorus/melody, people would be going nuts over it.
ErvinSB91, kill yourself

The hell does it matter?

You his accountant? Manager? Oh, you're the "Keepin' it Real Police"
eyes.gif

roll.gif
You guys sometimes...

So aight Luda was a sellout for doing a song with Justin Beiber. Is Raekwon a sell out too? Or does he get a pass simply because he's WU?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

And people are trippin' off this because it's Bieber. if Ne-Yo would have sang the same exact chorus/melody, people would be going nuts over it.
ErvinSB91, kill yourself

The hell does it matter?

eyes.gif

roll.gif
You guys sometimes...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

ErvinSB91, kill yourself

The hell does it matter?

eyes.gif

roll.gif
You guys sometimes...
because i claimed all those titles right? i'm giving my own opinion on the subject. if raekwon, kanye, and beiber just decided to make a tape together (and raekwon gets his name out there just bc) for %#*&@ and giggles (like they did) more power to them, but if rae was paid to ft on this song (i dont think he was) then there may be the first stage symptoms of selling out. 
ohwell.gif

and i generally didnt like beibers high pitched &^$*% made singing which is why i generally dont listen to him, and i wasnt feeling Kanye's verse

---- All of this is contained in my opinion, %#*$ outta here.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

ErvinSB91, kill yourself

The hell does it matter?

eyes.gif

roll.gif
You guys sometimes...
because i claimed all those titles right? i'm giving my own opinion on the subject. if raekwon, kanye, and beiber just decided to make a tape together (and raekwon gets his name out there just bc) for %#*&@ and giggles (like they did) more power to them, but if rae was paid to ft on this song (i dont think he was) then there may be the first stage symptoms of selling out. 
ohwell.gif

and i generally didnt like beibers high pitched &^$*% made singing which is why i generally dont listen to him, and i wasnt feeling Kanye's verse

---- All of this is contained in my opinion, %#*$ outta here.

First time sitting through a whole Beiber song (if this counts). I thought Ye would do something to the sample/beat so it could be more approachable for Justin. Joint just remind me of a singer improvising over a hip hop beat not on some 90s Mary vibe.

It's okay. Don't feel like listening again though.

First time sitting through a whole Beiber song (if this counts). I thought Ye would do something to the sample/beat so it could be more approachable for Justin. Joint just remind me of a singer improvising over a hip hop beat not on some 90s Mary vibe.

It's okay. Don't feel like listening again though.

It felt very mid 90's r&b remix to me... if I didn't know it was Beiber and just some r&b cat I wouldn't have even stopped to think if i disliked it or not. And its a shot for Rae to get on pop radio. Its a good look for everybody imo. You just introduced Rae and the whole Wu to a new demographic.. todays 13yr old teeny bopper Beiber fans are tomorrows Wu heads at rock the bells throwing up them W's. You gotta look at the bigger picture

It felt very mid 90's r&b remix to me... if I didn't know it was Beiber and just some r&b cat I wouldn't have even stopped to think if i disliked it or not. And its a shot for Rae to get on pop radio. Its a good look for everybody imo. You just introduced Rae and the whole Wu to a new demographic.. todays 13yr old teeny bopper Beiber fans are tomorrows Wu heads at rock the bells throwing up them W's. You gotta look at the bigger picture

Back
Top Bottom