Justin Bieber Roast

I have it downloaded son.

"Shaq was the original 2Chains because that's how he was brought into this country."

Hull%20slave.jpg

Bro it's a King Kong reference. If it was a slave reference why did he single out Shaq and not the other 75% of the panel?

View media item 1471891

Ross joked about Shaq being dragged to the country as a slave
Think that was a King Kong joke.. Pretty sure it was ross who made the "I know that was your favorite building to climb" joke
It was not.

Ross said something along the lines of, "Shaq was the first 2Chains" and something about being brought over here.

What you're talking about was when he was joking about Shaq no longer being able to climb the WTC.
I understand.. but since all of his other jokes were pertaining to shaq's size and/or being a beast.. and then he had the joke about climbing WTC (which is the obvious king kong reference), I concluded that he was talking about how king kong got to America  and not making a slave joke

also not sure if it was ross or someone else who made the donkey kong joke about shaq

“The only person that’s inhaled more smoke than Snoop is Pete Davidson’s dad inside the World Trade Center… I’m sorry Shaq, I know that was your favorite building to climb.”

:rofl:

I clutched my pearls when Ross dropped that one.:lol:

LIke most roast it had some really funny moments and some that didn't even need to be there. They should stick to professional roasters, and comedians to do these roast, and not celebs reading someone elses jokes off a telepromter. Snoop really needs to sit his old *** down at home and watch this. He looks like a fool still trying to act like a gangster/pimp/weed head :smh:.

Jeff Ross is the new roast god ever since greg giraldo died. If he was still around that roast would have been crazy :lol:

LIke most roast it had some really funny moments and some that didn't even need to be there. They should stick to professional roasters, and comedians to do these roast, and not celebs reading someone elses jokes off a telepromter. Snoop really needs to sit his old *** down at home and watch this. He looks like a fool still trying to act like a gangster/pimp/weed head :smh:.

Jeff Ross is the new roast god ever since greg giraldo died. If he was still around that roast would have been crazy :lol:

Per his IG, hes not acting like a weed head. :lol:

It was not.

Ross said something along the lines of, "Shaq was the first 2Chains" and something about being brought over here.

What you're talking about was when he was joking about Shaq no longer being able to climb the WTC.
It was a King Kong joke. How are you even interpreting this from what they said

"Shaq was the original 2Chains because that's how he was brought into this country."

Hull%20slave.jpg

"You can call a women all kinds of sluts and ****** but dont eem make me think you could possibly be saying anything about black people.."

Comedy aint for you bruh....

[quote name="Spiceman80"]They should stick to professional roasters, and comedians to do these roast, and not celebs reading someone elses jokes off a telepromter.[/quote]PREACH!!! Yeah, Martha Stewart killed it. But it was just her delivery. She didn't stutter. Yaaaay. She didn't squint reading the teleprompter. Kudos.

But I guarantee there was at least one joke she read perfectly but didn't really understand. She just read the words and delivered. I know they go over their jokes beforehand, but I'm saying, I guarantee she didn't even understand everything she was saying, she just delivered it well.

Natasha Leggero>>>>>

saying kevin hart has to go UP on his wife. 
laugh.gif

Martha wasnt THAT funny. she was just reading things there was no delivery behind it.

It was not.

It was a King Kong joke. How are you even interpreting this from what they said

Hull%20slave.jpg

I can see where you would think this, but in context, they were doing gorilla/king kong jokes for Shaq all night. Don't even waste time making this a thing, it was a roast.

My first thought was absolutely that it was a slavery joke.

I definitely think it was a King Kong joke now. Climbing buildings, taking time off from throwing barrels, needing 2 Chains to get him here.

Slightly related but I just discovered a completely unedited version of Anthony Jeselnik's set from the Trump one. Not just unedited jokes but all the reactions/pauses too. I wish I could see all these sets with the full reactions like that.

Slightly related but I just discovered a completely unedited version of Anthony Jeselnik's set from the Trump one. Not just unedited jokes but all the reactions/pauses too. I wish I could see all these sets with the full reactions like that.

I wanna see the unedited version of the Situation's bit. Heard it was even worse than what they aired. They edited it to make it look "better" :stoneface:

natasha leggero does havr something bout her. shes like ur buddies mom all dressed up

Natasha leggero is one of those girls who was a pass around in college and kept that appeal about her when she grew up

Back
Top Bottom