Justin Bieber Roast

Truth. Me and the Lady juuuust finished watching the roast. Madd Hilarious, seriously one of the best roasts ever put together. The guy from SNL is that dude, had no clue who he was...haven't watched SNL since Will Ferrell was on the show.

Lebron or Kobe would be the Grail peeps to Roast. So much material there.

Kobe would never do it because of the whole rape thing but I think Lebron would do it if it was the perfect time.

Last edited:
u might as roast any guy that has had faults. kd, mj, magic, etc. roasting never stops. this PR gimmmick actually helps Bieber. where‘s lohan, or ray lewis, or whatevers

u might as roast any guy that has had faults. kd, mj, magic, etc. roasting never stops. this PR gimmmick actually helps Bieber. where‘s lohan, or ray lewis, or whatevers

Yup.... Bieber knows what he's doing. Isn't be dropping an album soon, too?

Greg Giraldo is the best roaster hands down. Even Ross has acknowledge it.  Giraldo set the bar for everyone. I stop watch after the Hasselhoff roast. Bieber and Franco are the last people that should be considered to be roasted. The best years of the roast was when it was ran by the New York Friers Club.

Best of Giraldo

Last edited:

Greg Giraldo is the best roaster hands down. Even Ross has acknowledge it.  Giraldo set the bar for everyone. I stop watch after the Hasselhoff roast. Bieber and Franco are the last people that should be considered to be roasted. The best years of the roast was when it was ran by the New York Friers Club.

Best of Giraldo

pimp.gif

Gambling problem

Gettiing old and fat

Black as night!

White women.

His dressing.

Last edited:
Michael doesn't doesn't have jaundice and his style isn't that bad. Leave him alone :wow:

:lol:

I think a Dane cook rose would work best, although he'd never do it. There's plenty of good comics who would do it with plenty of material on him and also he could probably dish it back just as hard

Best of Giraldo

:wow: :lol: I forgot how much of a monster dude was.

Lebron or Kobe would be the Grail peeps to Roast. So much material there.

Kobe would never do it because of the whole rape thing but I think Lebron would do it if it was the perfect time.

The same Lebron who wouldn't enter the dunk contest and has XXXLT headbands to hide his hairline? :lol: From having no dad, his mom & Delonte, hairline to joining Wade he'd cry in the car.

I could see Kobe doing it with the way he's transitioned over the years. Imagine Shaq and Dwight Howard being on stage :wow:

Last edited:
a LeBron roast would be hilarious :lol:

also, a Kardashian roast has to happen

Yeah lebron doesn't have the self esteem for a roast. Dude would start killing people

Watching the rerun. Seems like justin does not want to be there and is just doing it to do it.

Lebron would commit it. U see how he tries to fix his hairline after he sees we talked about it. They need to roast diddy.

Last edited:
Once people see how bieber image changes watch how many pop stars sign up

Back
Top Bottom