Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

First off, Believe from JB is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: y'all boys fronting if y'all say that album isn't dope.

As for his antics or w/e, who knows. All of this just seems so contrived and calculated. He wants his music to get the respect that it deserves, which won't happen unless his demographic changes. As as a result, he's trying to separate himself from what his fanbase is right now, basically preteen girls and what not. IMO you can't be Justin Bieber and spitting on fans without knowing what you're doing. You're purposely doing that.

Lil Twist doesn't have anything to do with this though. They've been rocking since before "Baby" came out. They're homeboys.

NO to ALL of that

People can hate on him but he has legitimate talent

You don't have to like his music (not really a fan myself) to understand that but people just like to hate on him which is mostly jealously clearly

He could easily grow into a pop star like Justin Timberlake one day

Last edited:

You don't have to like his music (not really a fan myself) to understand that but people just like to hate on him which is mostly jealously clearly

Uhh...JT is my dude but Bieber is beyond a popstar.

Uhh...JT is my dude but Bieber is beyond a popstar.

...Not really. He doesn't do anything other than make pop music.

when he met lil twist.
charlamagne called it.
this. he warned bieber to stay away from people like lil twist
laugh.gif

when he met lil twist.

charlamagne called it.

this. he warned bieber to stay away from people like lil twist :lol:

It's not lil twist. I am willing to bet his handlers are planning this strategically so that he appears more manly to the public eye. They know his days as the cuddly little boy are numbered and want to capitalize on him for years to come.

His dad left him and his mother from a young age, only to reappear when Justin got big and famous....

scumbag dad and deluded mother. He surrounds himself with losers who metaphorically blow him day in and day out. I use to just not like his music but thought of him as a good guy.

He's a prick.

When grown men yes man you from the age of 12.............

He was not handled we'll by his parents. Most kid stars aren't. That said it doesn't bother me. People are still dumb enough to follow him fter he spits and runs people over.

This Girls still will gather and everything will be fine

It's not lil twist. I am willing to bet his handlers are planning this strategically so that he appears more manly to the public eye. They know his days as the cuddly little boy are numbered and want to capitalize on him for years to come.
you can believe that but none of this was happening until bieber started hanging out with lil twist, tyler the creator and others. charlamagne warned him this would happen.

it's not manly spitting at people, running from a confrontation with a mad keyshawn johnson, etc.

you can believe that but none of this was happening until bieber started hanging out with lil twist, tyler the creator and others. charlamagne warned him this would happen.

it's not manly spitting at people, running from a confrontation with a mad keyshawn johnson, etc.

charlamagne? dudes really bringing up this loser in a justin bieber thread?

Back
Top Bottom