Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

Why do people keep mentioning twist as for why bieber turned heel? Twist was right there when he was a face too :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:x wait...yall talking about lil twist???....LIL TWIST?

how can yall sit up here and blame it on him :lol: when have u ever heard of lil twist getting into trouble....dudes just need a scapegoat i guess... :smh:

Last edited:
[h1]Justin Bieber's visit to New York club ends in mass brawl with one clubgoer injured after teen star 'went nuts' in V.I.P area[/h1]
  • Singer partied at Southampton hotspot South Pointe on Saturday night
  • But Bieber allegedly 'went nuts' at a male club-goer after a female friend attempted to hit on the singer in the club's roped-off V.I.P area
  • Police confirm a report has been filed and singer's entourage are under investigation
By Suzannah Hills

PUBLISHED: 09:25 EST, 5 August 2013 | UPDATED: 10:51 EST, 5 August 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
24 shares

View
comments

Justin Bieber's latest outing to a club ended in a bloody brawl on Saturday night.

The 'Beauty and a Beat' singer allegedly 'went nuts' at a fellow reveller as he partied at hotspot South Pointe, in ritzy New York resort the Hamptons, leading to a physical altercation between members of the star's entourage and club patrons.

The fight is thought to have been triggered by a heated exchange between Justin, 19, and a male club-goer after a female friend attempted to hit on the singer in his roped-off V.I.P. section.

article-2384833-1B2819DA000005DC-346_634x632.jpg

Altercation: Justin Bieber, pictured in a July Instagram image, allegedly stripped off his T-shirt in a New York nightclub and 'went nuts' at a fellow reveller

A source told the New York Daily News: 'He ripped his shirt off and went nuts. He was screaming.'

[h4]More...[/h4]
Justin's security team quickly intervened and took the star out to the club's car park to cool off, but according to TMZ things flared up again. 

Justin - who was by then sitting in his SUV - allegedly jumped through the sunroof onto the hood of the car.  At that point it's unclear what happened, but the alleged victim was knocked out on the cement.

Police confirmed to TMZ Justin's entourage went after the clubgoer, after he had become aggressive with them.

A spokesman for Bieber confirmed to MailOnline: 'Justin was not involved in any altercation.'

Bieber's entourage are now under investigation after a nightclub patron was left sprawled out in the parking lot and taken to a hospital.

article-2379981-1B044936000005DC-712_634x662.jpg

Spitting: Justin Bieber was pictured hurling saliva over a sea of waiting fans from his hotel balcony in Toronto

article-2379981-1B0448F2000005DC-381_634x543.jpg

More antics: The singer grins as he points down at the unfortunate fans he sprayed

An investigation is underway after the alleged victim filed a police report.  Justin will not be the target of the investigation.

Earlier in the evening, the 'Boyfriend' hitmaker's bodyguards were accused of being 'heavy-handed' with fans who had hoped to meet the star.

Justin arrived with his entourage and four bodyguards at around 2am and quickly 'took over' the V.I.P. area, which was closely guarded by his eagle-eyed minders.

The security team were described as being 'intimidating' and 'overbearing', and even flashed a torch in the face of partygoers who tried to snap pictures of Justin on their cameraphones.

It comes after a string of incidents where Bieber demonstrated 'pop brat' behaviour'.

He has been pictured spitting on fans and urinating in a janitor's mop bucket in the kitchen of a New York night club.

Even the star's mother struggles to justify some of his behaviour.

article-2382665-1B1B7A84000005DC-804_634x641.jpg

Back to work: Bieber appeared tired as he performed at the Prudential Center in New Jersey on Thursday night

article-2382665-1B1B7B5E000005DC-817_634x426.jpg

Screaming fans: His recent scandals didn't stop the adoring masses from trying to grab hold of Justin as he danced down the stage

'I'm not naive to think that my child is perfect and making all the best decisions of his life,' said Pattie Mallette, who is only 38-years-old herself.

While appearing on the Bravo show, Watch What Happens Live, Mallette went on to say: 'He knows what I disagree with and he knows all the things that I'm really proud of him for, too.

'I mean, people don't talk about all the great things he does every day,' she told host Andy Cohen when appearing with another celebrity parent, Kris Jenner.

'Every night before a show, he meets with Make-a-Wish kids. He goes to sick kids' hospitals. He visits with them (and) takes his time. He gives back to charities.'

article-2361419-1AC61243000005DC-279_634x804.jpg

Parenthood trauma: Justin Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette stuck up for her son following recent scandals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-brawl-teen-star-went-nuts.html#ixzz2b7E4xoeX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Figures his mother enables him.

Fame got to his head or he was always a prick. Either way Justin Beiber built himself as a innocent and syrupy act; trying to change into some badass Tupac Reincarnated is gonna wear out quick.

Bieber's got close to a billion screaming girl fans but they're either gonna grow out of it, or just get turned off by it. Only a small portion are gonna grow with Bieber in the direction he's going in.

Last edited:
hes 19 or so and just going through his little rebel phase...he'll grow up and get back to making music

LOL

Im not a Justin hater or i dont lose sleep over him but..

i cant wait til he gets smacked up one good time after hearing that story of the fight in the Hamptons.

LOL

Im not a Justin hater or i dont lose sleep over him but..

i cant wait til he gets smacked up one good time after hearing that story of the fight in the Hamptons.

I doubt it happens though because he's always surrounded by security and bodyguards.

where did this "turn heel" phrase come from? im not quite sure on what it means. 

Those little hussies down there were probably waiting with mouths open for that loogie like it was the last drop of water on earth though.

I doubt it happens though because he's always surrounded by security and bodyguards.

Exactly....dude gets tough b/c he's got a ton of muscle surrounding him.

“We thought it was all over, but it escalated outside when we heard Bieber yelling and talking [bleep],” the source continued. “He was screaming in Wayne’s direction, ‘Punk *****!’ Wayne thought somebody threw something at him. Wayne picked up a small rock and threw it back towards Justin.

“That’s when Wayne heard someone yell, ‘You done [bleep]ed up now.’ Justin jumped out the sunroof of his car and slid down the car like he was in ‘Die Hard’ . . . He dropped his shirt and threw his hat and wanted to throw hands. His people surrounded Wayne, who was getting punched from all angles.”

Link

Must have been hilarious to see :lol:

Back
Top Bottom