Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

He was caught on tape when he was 14 therefore making him racist forever

I'm not in that camp, as I don't remember a single thing I said or did at 14, but his current insincere adult reaction, and making himself the victim I don't approve. And if i remember it was more than once, the other when he was older than 14.

Last edited:
That's my thing if people thought he was really racist then they aren't continuing to chill with him

I doubt he's really racist. He's seems like a dude that thinks he can do and say whatever and get away with it.

Last edited:
I doubt he's really racist. He's seems like a dude that thinks he can do and say whatever and get away with it.

Fair enough, but some things you say and do really stick out for me. I don't know, it's whatever. Like I said I had no problem with the kid till they came out with that tape of him singing about killing black people.

And when he was caught spitting at his fans. That's not cool

Last edited:
Biebs just having fun, he's a kid man :lol:

How long can you keep using that though?

If i'm not mistaken... isn't he in his 20s already?
He's 20, I know at 20 I was immature and still having fun. If I was a millionaire? Forget bout it

Well like I asked, how long can you keep using that excuse?

You can't use that whole "When I was 20 I was immature too, so let him be" because not everyone is the same.

**** when I was 20, I was still working 3 jobs to pay my own school and help my parents with bills.

That's my thing if people thought he was really racist then they aren't continuing to chill with him
Them dudes hanging with him are Toms (if they're black) and have no principles. As long as they can spend this kid's money and get some {()} off his shine they don't care if he's racist.
And when he was caught spitting at his fans. That's not cool
While nasty and not cool to me either I wouldn't be surprised if they were the real freak desperate fans and were standing looking up waiting for it with their mouths open wide.

Last edited:
Yeah Mayweather needs JB to get women :lol:
No he's a Tom. Straight up and down.

Pretty sad you couldn't tell who I was talking about the way I worded it. I made pretty clear distinctions between the types.

:smh: :lol:

Last edited:
yo said Mayweather is a Tom tho.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom