#Justice4Kenneka

So lawyer for the family says on TV that the video footage of kenneka walking thru the kitchen is not even the kitchen she was found in. That was an active kitchen and should have had employees in it. She was actually found in a different abandoned kitchen that hasnt been used in years. The lawyer raises the point of why a fridge would have been turned on there. He says theres more footage and found it odd tbe hotel chose to release footage of her in another kitchen.

This is really may be a game changer.

:nerd:
yo that wild...the police just went along with the footage without even correcting the masses....foul play all around for sure

Bruh who changed the thread title. Looked for this all day yesterday. Thought it got deleted

Also wtf at this new info :smh:

And y’all thought I was crazy to think no one would encounter her, right?

Now the footage televised isn’t even the kitchen she died in?!

You cats gotta excecise some empathy every now and then. Question things.

Thank you. We live in a time that every stone needs to be turned and anything that slightly seems off needs to be questioned. I really don't get how people are out here like, "well, if that's what the police found and/or said, then that's what it is." We have a serious problem with accountability in America.

Thank you. We live in a time that every stone needs to be turned and anything that slightly seems off needs to be questioned. I really don't get how people are out here like, "well, if that's what the police found and/or said, then that's what it is." We have a serious problem with accountability in America.

Young dolph voice "preach!!!!!"

It's crazy cause i dont even think the police are really sticking to that. They mentioned very early on that they THOUGHT she walked in there on her own and died, they never said thats our findings or our conclusion. That was simply their theory, and everyone claiming case closed based off that. Honestly, those people sound just as ridiculous as the conspiracy crowd, coming up with all these speculative scenarios in which she killed herself with very little proof to back it up.

Like, a person dies in a freezer and you see a vid of that person drunk in a kitchen and its "welp, looks like she killed herself, case closed". Litterally the only reason one would have to believe that is because thats what they wanted to believe.

Lotta bs going on with these videos man, they just dont stop.

Anyways, i find the sequence of events around the release of video footage is telling. First theres no footage, or just lobby footage. Then there IS footage and some random activist comes out and says hes speaking for the family snd has seen the video of kenneka walking into a freezer. Which we later find out is all a lie. Yet the very next day, as if coordinated, video footage is released to the public, selective snippets painting a picture of an intoxicated woman stumbling/wandering around, in a kitchen no less. But because of this sequence of events, eveyone paying attention to this case was led to believe when we saw kenneka stumble around that corner in the kitchen, she was going to the freezer where she would die. She came back out from around that corner or walked through to resume wandering (which is presumably on camera). Why release this footage to the public under these circumstances and not clarify what is going on. It seems it was clearly misinformation or possibly disinformation to have a press conference saying tape exists of her walking into a feeezer (which it doesnt) and then release video which seems to imply her stumbling drunk through a kitchen to the area she died. She was found in a complety different kitchen in another area! That is key. It seems hard to believe this misdirection was coincidental and not intentional.

I always thought since i first saw the tapes that they were clearly edited down to snippets to paint a certain picture, a very incomplete picture, yet a picture that would seem to agree with the picture being painted by a lying activist and a police dept. that had done little investigating up to that point.

People die in strange ways all the time. Alot of people are hoping there's something more to it or it's a cover up because they are conspiracy theorists.

It is what it is.
yeah and people get killed all the time and people frame it to look like suicide all the time. it goes both ways and somethings aint conspiracy.

Organ Harvesting is real everybody that is in good health has to be alert while you by yourself you could be snatched up.

Last edited:
People die in strange ways all the time. Alot of people are hoping there's something more to it or it's a cover up because they are conspiracy theorists.

It is what it is.

You went from faulting her for dying in a very cut and dry case of being inebriated...now, she died "strange"

For someone who doesn't care about the case you sure keeping adding your 2 cents.

It's some real funny **** going on with this. They still ain't said how she died, that's not even the kitchen she died in, the whole video just looks spooky.

You went from faulting her for dying in a very cut and dry case of being inebriated...now, she died "strange"

For someone who doesn't care about the case you sure keeping adding your 2 cents.

I said she put herself in a bad situation yes. You guys think it's strange me not so much. You keep wanting this to be a movie but it's not man. These things happen every single day.

Lmfao.

Too-shoes is a bozo. Gotta stop entertaining that dude.

The testing found alcohol, caffeine and the epilepsy/migraine medication topiramate in Jenkins' system, the office said. Her family said she had not been prescribed the drug, but the level was within the therapeutic range, the office said.

Her blood alcohol level was 0.112, higher than the legal limit of 0.08 for legally driving. The alcohol and the drug can enhance each other, the office said.

The office said it's not known when she died or how much alcohol she consumed.

The combination of alcohol and topiramate found in Jenkins's blood can cause "impaired memory and concentration, poor coordination, confusion and impaired judgement," among other adverse effects, the office said. This, plus cold exposure, could speed the onset of hypothermia and death, the medical examiner's office said.

Back
Top Bottom