Justice for Jacob Blake

I feel the same way especially since her Haitian Pops is very much around and has been one of her coaches for most of her career :lol:. He's in the stands at all her tourneys but you never see him talked about at all.

You legit only hear about her Japanese side and Mother

They remember how Richard Williams wasn't allowing them to treat his daughters however they want. :lol:

I didn't know that.

But of course "they" knew what they were doing with that.

They thought she was another Tiger Woods. Like she would reject being black. Good for her not letting the media determine who she is.

Been a good decade+ of this kind of stuff being documented in law enforcement and military by federal agencies yet nothing in terms of action being taken to stem it...

Makes sense they'd approve of and protect modern WS militias when they quite literally orginated as WS militas during the antebellum and reconstruction era's.

Wild how 'defund' the police is becoming a taboo or controversial suggestion when you've got documented evidence of the above :lol: :smh:

Shout out to Robert Horry too. I heard him admit that players back then was scared to speak up. He went on and talked about how he has talked to his sons about what to do when approached by police. He flat out said he told his kids if they take you I'm taking them. First time I heard somebody on TV say that.

full segment

h9b69gmv9jj51.jpg

💯

Some of the defences of that murderous pos have been disgusting :smh:

Certain part of the population seemingly don't believe that their sense of humanity should extend beyond their own cultural/socio-economic group

Read the book Caste. Talks all about that.

I don’t care if he had a gun in the car. They had no prior knowledge of that beforehand unless he’s on camera saying I’m going to go get it to kill you.

Back
Top Bottom