Just saw The Town Vol. LATEPASS

terrible movie. Forced relationship, bad acting, and a dumb plot. I dont know what you guys see in it.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nerd.gif

lets set it off, tho, S

nah...unless i get to be the one that lives...

just watched it and it was a damn good flick.
two favorite scences: the what car we taken scene and the holding court in the streets scene. "gem" was bout that..scratch that..he was that life
gloansy had whip skills to the maximum

Lastly as i watched it i didnt notice, but after reading the comments here and really thinking back they lifted this whole movie from set it off. thats crazy. still a great movie(and light years ahead of set it off lol)

It was a good movie, but highly overrated IMO..So was Inception, which a few people in here seem to think was better than The Town..

Just watched this today. Movie was decent at best. I can't even fathom how anyone is comparing this to Heat. As has been mentioned in this thread the movie was very predictable and was very similar to Set It Off...which is not a compliment. Inception was definitely a better movie.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I sooooo wanted an Irish white trash %*%%#%% from Boston after watching Blake Lively do a superb job of realism
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Blake+Lively+1.jpg

My feelings exactly
pimp.gif

the town was good, hated the ending...

and inception was overrated, just sayn

I saw this recently with high expectations but was very disappointed to see how much of it focused on the corny love story and the way it ended just pissed me off.

5/10.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

I saw this recently with high expectations but was very disappointed to see how much of it focused on the corny love story and the way it ended just pissed me off.

5/10.
What this guy said! How did MacRay (Affleck) see the cop go after Jem (Renner) and do nothing but watch? The whole ending sucked! The movie had great action though.

Small world, I was at work and one of my patients happen to be the mother of the dude that died in the van at the end, she said the cop that looked away in the nun mask heist was his uncle too...lol..it was cool talking to her.

Back
Top Bottom