Just saw The Town Vol. LATEPASS

Yes I know movie came out last decade, never got a chance to watch it till tonight, and up until this point I thought Inception was the best movie out of 2010, but I think The Town took it IMO....idk if it was just me but my heart was racing in every heist, I felt like I was running with them, amazing tragic movie, my favorite part was Affleck running in the flower shop and shooting homie in the $$@@@# ear.Raise your hand if you appreciate this movie, and I apologize for being late.

smokin.gif
def appreciated

just saw it too last night my dude. It ended like out of nowhere to me. the only thing i didnt like. I was surpised to see that affleck directed it. no idea he did

Solid movie. They should have ended it like the book though. That would have gotten them Oscars.

Jeremy Renner did his thing, at frst I kept thinking he was gonna turn on Affleck, dudes character was a loose canon, but I loved it, specially at the end.

Very good flick...thought it would suck at first too. Can't call it the best of the year for me..too many ahead of it in 2010 imo

They should have ended it like the book though.
Agree.

I thought it was a just a remake of[color= rgb(102, 0, 255)] Heat. [/color]
The reason I thought it would suck
laugh.gif

How did they end it in the book? 
nerd.gif

Movie was dope as @#$# though. The nun masks, the AR's, man that whole scene was intense. I agree with what you said though OP, you really could feel as if you were with the characters on every heist. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

How did they end it in the book? 
nerd.gif

Movie was dope as @#$# though. The nun masks, the AR's, man that whole scene was intense. I agree with what you said though OP, you really could feel as if you were with the characters on every heist. 

Know what I'm saying?!...dude my heart was racing, movies that engage the viewer this way need recognition....same reason why District 9 and Marley & Me, are simply top 10 favorite movies for me.Btw another part that killed me was when they thought they got away and got to the switchpoint and dudes pulled out right in front of that cop car...smart cop I must say!

Don't be alone on that late pass, I just watched it for the first time last night also.

Not saying its great, but it is definitely a good piece of american movie making.

I was trying to place where I saw Rebecca Hall at also....I kind of have a mini crush on her (she played in a british mini series called Red Riding)

Back
Top Bottom