Just How Fast is your Internet connection??

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

work

761787836.png

eek.gif
 where do you work??? National Institutes of.....
NIH- National Institutes of Health / NCI - National Cancer Institute

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I would imagine that a wireless connection can potentially alter one's speeds, correct?

Like if I have one computer directly connected and another that is connected via wireless, the two computers may have different speeds.

Anyone know for sure?
Eh. MAYBE. Depending signal strengths. Most routers can max out at 100mbit and i think wirless g tops out a 54 mbit. Most residential speeds are at 10-15mbit. So you could more than likely top out your speed on a wireless connection. If we are talking about transfering files through LAN than the wired would always win.

This was a while back at work.  I was kinda shocked so I just snapped a pic of the screen.

761850213.png

Eh. Just upgraded to that at work. Works okay - but I have 20+ at home and it makes quite a difference.

Better than the 2 I was getting last month though...

Originally Posted by Mr718

This was a while back at work.  I was kinda shocked so I just snapped a pic of the screen.

DAAAYYUUUMMN
sick.gif

My connection is buns compared to this and at school its 1.54
761856172.png

im pushing three and two on comcast... terrible execution Comcast. im getting ripped off

2viqq93.jpg

This is a old screenshot of my connection at a hotel in San Diego. I couldn't even watch GIFs here.

Originally Posted by Mr718

dayumm how fast can it get.. i cant imagine...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom