just had Papi John's pizza.

I don't know the owners name. He had told me when I was there one day. But the one I go to is Alexandria, Kingstowne anywhere. I thought it was the only one.
ah nah... one of the owners I met he use to run a few in Atlanta and I actually met him yrs back in nyc when I was staying in the heights... Yea they are pretty good and man iuno if they make em where u at but those calzones and those Stromboli's are so good make u kick yo grandma down a flight of stairs...

They aren't even comparable. Complete opposite sides if the spectrum. And if you've never been to chicago and gotten a pie your opinion is null, uno's doesn't count.

They aren't even comparable. Complete opposite sides if the spectrum. And if you've never been to chicago and gotten a pie your opinion is null, uno's doesn't count.
unos is good tho... for a chain... but iuno im a meat and potato kinda guy so I love chi style pizza.... that's the biggest difference I notice about chi/nyc pizza chi they just pack it and pile on the toppings... nyc be on them huge skinny jeans extra slim skimp pizzas... granted some of it is good/great but I just prefer sometimes the pile on deep/dish that is chi style...

Its like ribs some ppl like theirs boiled/broiled motly up north midwest.... down south like theirs soaked/smoked...

Last edited:
roll.gif

he has 80HD
Heard he might die of beaties. 

^ lol

It's 2 different style of pizza.
that's what  im saying its all on which style u prefer... both are good depending on what style u like... or in my case what u in the mood for....im surprise no one has mentioned the pretentious pizza that is California pizza house... They are good on some healthy actually good for u steez

lol it was little vincents forgot the name but idk what the hell my man posted.  must really be about that extra cheese life cooked or not 

I actually had good pizza when I went to Hawaii. The owner was from Jersey tho 
laugh.gif

NY and Chicago styles are hard to compare IMO. New York style is more of a quick, convenient food while Chicago is more a of "dish." It's like comparing thin crust to calzone.  Pretty much depends how you want to eat it because the ingredients are pretty much identical just put together differently.

If it wasn't pedo if cop some chuckee cheese. It's been years but I remember that pizza being disgustingly delicious.
um nah it has changed.... its basically upgraded cici's now... I have two kids and been to a few bday pizza parties and they have taken steps in the wrong direction.... but hey at least they sell draft beer now....

Outta the chain pizzas....Ill go with Papa Johns.

Honestly, a freshly made little ceasars pizza is not that bad LOL if youre eating one obviously times are hard but its a decent bang for ur buck lol

Dont know if its been mentioned, but I thoroughly enjoy Sbarro pizzas and usually pick that if whatever mall Im at has it in their food court

Best pizza Ive ever had is Beggars in Chicago, Garcia's in Champaign, IL, and Mikes Pizza in My HomeTown.

Pizza is GOAT

Back
Top Bottom