just had Papi John's pizza.

Anyone ever eat pizza in Italy?
I been there and while I didn't have pizza I did have pastas and spaghetti and tbh ive tasted better in the states.... I know it may sound weird but sometimes "Americanized" food is just better... it wasn't bad just very bland... lack of seasoning so I can only imagine what the pizza is like.

Hold on, yall dudes buy breadsticks?
The one in union station closed?
I am not sure. The one in GTOWN is closed. There is/was one in the Capital Centre Boulevard.

But if you want deep dish,, go to District of Pi. Good stuff there. They use cornmeal in their crust

^^^^^ breadsticks make no sense to me lol

Its amazing. I had sum in this little town called montecastello de vibio. Everything is fresh. Its no comparison to american chain restaurants.

You have to go where the menu is in italian tho.

Last edited:
ill never understand the Little Ceasers hate.

if you live in a nice area or a shop thats run good, you will get a delicious pizza. a freshly perfectly cooked LC pizza is :pimp: :pimp:

sometimes they cook em too much which is meh but still the taste is good.

yall hate because of it being "cheap" but its actually good. i can see how some would hate it because some franchises just make them like crap, mostly the workers. over cook em, nasty dough, too greasy, just sometimes a bad batch of sauce can ruin a pizza.

if you live in a nice area or a shop thats run good, you will get a delicious pizza. a freshly perfectly cooked LC pizza is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall hate because of it being "cheap" but its actually good. i can see how some would hate it because some franchises just make them like crap, mostly the workers. over cook em, nasty dough, too greasy, just sometimes a bad batch of sauce can ruin a pizza.
deep dish 
smokin.gif

^^^^aint had lc in a min. Mite get dat tonite 8)

Whole foods makes good pizza cuz dem boys got dat brick oven.

Mellow mushroom is my spot tho.

if you live in a nice area or a shop thats run good, you will get a delicious pizza. a freshly perfectly cooked LC pizza is :pimp: :pimp:

deep dish :smokin

havet had the recent deep dish, but 5 years ago when they introduced it and had it. it wasnt bad just very very oily on the bottom.

the new one or same? it looks good

Man, I didn't even know LC still existed until they started running those $5 Deep Dish specials. Before then, I hadn't seen/heard from LC since like 95. I just can't ever see myself chosing to get LC when I have so many other options around here.

And, back to the OP. I will say I prefer Papa Johns over Dominos/Pizza Hut. I prefer them because they have their air-iest and most chewy crust. I like biting the bottom of the pepper and letting the juice fall onto my pizza. (Super Pause).

havet had the recent deep dish, but 5 years ago when they introduced it and had it. it wasnt bad just very very oily on the bottom.

the new one or same? it looks good
probably same tbh but i tend to like it more than the reg one 

Dominos is tolerable (not good, but okay), then little ceasers, Papa Johns and Pizza Hut's nasty *** pizza being dead last.

Anyways tho, anybody heard of Jets? That stuff is bomb, think you can only get it in Michigan tho.

I been there and while I didn't have pizza I did have pastas and spaghetti and tbh ive tasted better in the states.... I know it may sound weird but sometimes "Americanized" food is just better... it wasn't bad just very bland... lack of seasoning so I can only imagine what the pizza is like.

Never been to Italy but I do remember in cooking class I had awhile ago we had a chef lady come in to show us how to prepare some pasta that was italian like. I wasn't really impressed with it but I liked the "fresh" taste it had.

On topic though, there was a point in time where I had Papi Johns like weekly for like 2 months. It's now to salty for me to eat. :smh: It's still a decent place though.

Last edited:

if you live in a nice area or a shop thats run good, you will get a delicious pizza. a freshly perfectly cooked LC pizza is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5 dollar lg pepperoni you can't beat that and the spice packets are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah and it's typically a lot better for you in it's most basic form. Water, flour, yeast, meshed tomatoes, basil, mozzarella. Not impossible to find in the US but most people think of the sloppy pile of grease and toppings when they think good pizza (evidenced by dipping already oily crust in "garlic sauce" 
laugh.gif
)

Americans are fat man.

When you go to Italy mess with their fresh produce and seafood from different regions, not spaghetti bros.

filetti di baccala

fiori di zucca

or Sicilian street food 

Sfincione (like pizza)

Involtini 

Last edited:
Dominos is tolerable (not good, but okay), then little ceasers, Papa Johns and Pizza Hut's nasty *** pizza being dead last.

Anyways tho, anybody heard of Jets? That stuff is bomb, think you can only get it in Michigan tho.

Jets is AMAZING

most in this thread never had it, mentioned it before but yea. One of the best pizza ive had. a lot of you in here, even those who are picky and only choose chicago/NY would like it.

They have it in other states, i know FLorida for sure. there might be a few others

Jets is AMAZING

most in this thread never had it, mentioned it before but yea. One of the best pizza ive had. a lot of you in here, even those who are picky and only choose chicago/NY would like it.

They have it in other states, i know FLorida for sure. there might be a few others

:lol: at the capital "L" in Florida.

But yeah Jets is that crack, looked on the website they're actually in a lot of places.....just not in the DC area :frown:

Jets is AMAZING

:lol: at the capital "L" in Florida.

But yeah Jets is that crack, looked on the website they're actually in a lot of places.....just not in the DC area :frown:

accidentally added that L, no idea why :lol:

Back
Top Bottom