Just got some Carribean yambs. Vol.Ricky where you at

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

pimp.gif

dated a girl who was from Panama recently
smokin.gif
happy.gif

did u flood the canal?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

JB, welcome to the club my dude. Like I was saying in the Chris Brown fight thread, Caribbean poon is amazing. You MUST have stamina, in some cases you are expected to smash more than once daily. My Caribb poon list goes like this: St. Thomas, St. Croix, Barbados (Bajun), Jamaican/Ethiopian mixed, and Puerto Rican (arguably Carribean). I will tell you this though...you aint effed them right until you get called a muddascunt. In other words if you haven't been called a muddascunt while drillin, you haven't been drillin right.
laugh.gif

unled2jc.png
 I'm WEEEEEAK for them like no body's business

Originally Posted by Peep Game

JB, welcome to the club my dude. Like I was saying in the Chris Brown fight thread, Caribbean poon is amazing. You MUST have stamina, in some cases you are expected to smash more than once daily. My Caribb poon list goes like this: St. Thomas, St. Croix, Barbados (Bajun), Jamaican/Ethiopian mixed, and Puerto Rican (arguably Carribean). I will tell you this though...you aint effed them right until you get called a muddascunt. In other words if you haven't been called a muddascunt while drillin, you haven't been drillin right.
laugh.gif

unled2jc.png
 I'm WEEEEEAK for them like no body's business

lol word I had a Dominican chick word to ninjahood, shorty was insane in the bed, left all these scratches on my back had me walking round looking like the light skin kunta kinte, shorty even had booty tats I was like
eek.gif
ima believer

so this chick from the virgin islands just told me that muddascunt is disrespectful lol and that its normally said when someone is mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
only on NT

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

so this chick from the virgin islands just told me that muddascunt is disrespectful lol and that its normally said when someone is mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
only on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Or when you smash the poon to 'Bolivian and they get all emotional and mad. Muddascunt is literally means "Your Mother's *unt"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I knew when my chick from St. Thomas called me that it was prime drilling time. It seems like their poon gets better the madder they get.

Yes Puerto Rican mamis @ Peepgame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Liltank0206 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
only on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Or when you smash the poon to 'Bolivian and they get all emotional and mad. Muddascunt is literally means "Your Mother's *unt"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I knew when my chick from St. Thomas called me that it was prime drilling time. It seems like their poon gets better the madder they get.

Yes Puerto Rican mamis @ Peepgame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@elders you aint say nuffin bout the bop game tho, shorty had me feeling weak, so much toungue, thought I was gettin the neck from a giraffe had me like
smile.gif
devil.gif

Its like every page is full of win.

Caribbean yambs, fraternities, lulz, true stories...

Jbp ... internet bro fist...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol word I had a Dominican chick word to ninjahood, shorty was insane in the bed, left all these scratches on my back had me walking round looking like the light skin kunta kinte, shorty even had booty tats I was like ima believer

JB you are a wild dude man 
roll.gif

@ricky bro fist touch pleighboi
pimp.gif

glad y'all havin the lulz
laugh.gif

@dc lol I live a interesting life sometimes

Back
Top Bottom