soon.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Weekz

pimp.gif

Our women have di benz punani

Since it worked with him, what about you Weekz- you got any pics
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

When we separate (if its still relevant at that point).  Also we both fresh from high school, dont think you really want dem pics.

Where you live at OP?

I'm supposed to be visiting my homey in Philly this summer. Do they have them out there?

Originally Posted by ricky409

Where you live at OP?

I'm supposed to be visiting my homey in Philly this summer. Do they have them out there?

i live in bmore im sure philly got some

JB, welcome to the club my dude. Like I was saying in the Chris Brown fight thread, Caribbean poon is amazing. You MUST have stamina, in some cases you are expected to smash more than once daily. My Caribb poon list goes like this: St. Thomas, St. Croix, Barbados (Bajun), Jamaican/Ethiopian mixed, and Puerto Rican (arguably Carribean). I will tell you this though...you aint effed them right until you get called a muddascunt. In other words if you haven't been called a muddascunt while drillin, you haven't been drillin right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea she is on point. My type of girl (physically). No body pics JB?
im supposed to see her today ill see what i can manage lol
@elderwatson word its like some secret fraternity yamb kappa yamb 

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I had some Caribbean yambs one day. She was
pimp.gif
but ended up being completely crazy tho on some next level %!%*

my man from Trinidad said that some women there cook rice but put their ladyparts under the steam to get control over the person or some !!*$ I was like
eek.gif
It's called sweat rice and they do it to control their men[we call  it stay home]. So the men don't wander off with other woman.  I'm from Grenada and have family in Trinidad also. 

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I had some Caribbean yambs one day. She was
pimp.gif
but ended up being completely crazy tho on some next level %!%*

my man from Trinidad said that some women there cook rice but put their ladyparts under the steam to get control over the person or some !!*$ I was like
eek.gif
It's called sweat rice and they do it to control their men[we call  it stay home]. So the men don't wander off with other woman.  I'm from Grenada and have family in Trinidad also. 

damn that's some crazy $+$$, do it taste good ?

Early morning lulz are always appreciated.

The responses in here are hilarious.

The homies Ricky and Elder have started a movement. Godspeed to all on the quest for the exotic yambs.

eek.gif

it must b/c the guys dont seem to know
roll.gif
.  Truthfully I don't know if shorties now a days do this, but there is plenty of talk from older heads about this going down back in the day.

it must b/c the guys dont seem to know
roll.gif
.  Truthfully I don't know if shorties now a days do this, but there is plenty of talk from older heads about this going down back in the day.

what if they know but jus don't care cause of the yambs

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Wait I see how... you're wearing a snapback and have a tattoo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao I got like 5 tattoos and had on the pearl foambs
laugh.gif
guess it is true

Back