JUST GOT CAUGHT CHEATING FOR THE FIRST TIME UPDATE ON PAGE 11

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Originally Posted by Benssick

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This %**# had me in tears....dude didn't bother to read 2 lines of text....FAIL!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG...

i could of sworn he was being sarcastic..
nerd.gif
x2

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Just admit you were wrong bro, and hopefully they will just fall you in the class and give you a chance
Word.  I bet if you're truthful they won't kick you out.  They want your money.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

son....

don't go to that meeting. nothing good can come from it.

burn your house down, and say that you never received a letter/e-mail if they say they sent you one.

Word. I'm sure there is a way to cheat out.

PHIL 100 during Fall 2011.

LMAO, I don't wanna add insult to injury, but why in the blue hell did you cheat on a 100 level course midterm? Good luck, you'll need it. 

son....

burn your house down, and say that you never received a letter/e-mail if they say they sent you one.

I laughed.

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

You dont need an attorney. Yall ever been caught on anything?damn
laugh.gif

The fact of the matter is if they were gonna kick you out, they woulda already done it.

Your best bet is to go in and be completely sincere and tell the truth. Tell him how you cheated, tell him why. You didnt study, gotta keep the gpa up or else blah blah blah

But its gotta be sincere. You are NOT the 1st person who's been caught and you arent the last. The Dean has heard every story in the books. So dont go in there lying your +$# off. Youre obviously trippin which is a good sign, and he'll see that. If you go in there gangster like actin like it aint no thang rip, its a big school they could care less. But if youre genuine youll be straight.

That @!$$ will be on your books youre whole college career tho so I highly suggest you find a better way to pass tests. Like, maybe, studying
laugh.gif

Yooo StayLurkin i see the Utes Avy
pimp.gif
used to be my school you go there?
hands down, has to be the worst advice in this thread...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds like you may be put on probation, and likely a F or forced withdrawal from your class, with that big F being on your record forever. The probation part likely stays with you for 2-3 years, so STAY CLEAN

Is PHIL 100 an introductory philosophy class?  Why the hell would you cheat on an easy class like that?  You deserve to get kicked out of school then.

you don't have to drop out but... i believe that will go on your academic record, doesn't look to good; esp. if you're shooting for a Ph.D

You honestly deserve everything you get. For us guys who don't cheat and for someone to get a better grade than us because of cheating.. FU.. seriously.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

at the end of the day if you wanna be with her, do what you gotta do homeboy. i'm tombout flowers, chocolate, the whole nine yadda
This dude said +!%* that reading #%#! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes just don't give a *@*! anymore, there like "another girl thread' insert typical response +1 for caring 
laugh.gif
Had me in tears for a good thirty seconds. 
laugh.gif

Nothing you can do now OP, just go to the meeting and deal with the consequences.

Originally Posted by shogun

Is PHIL 100 an introductory philosophy class?  Why the hell would you cheat on an easy class like that?  You deserve to get kicked out of school then.
laugh.gif
pretty much

son....

laugh.gif
dooooooont do this
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Cheating on a Philosophy 100 course 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 I thought OP would've cheated on a 300 level course.
RIP op

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

No offense, I hope you get what you deserve.
Nothing pisses me off more than someone bragging about their 4.0 when they've cheated in every class to make it there.
Or the ones who drink all the time and just cheat on the tests to pass
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing pisses me off more than someone bragging about their 4.0 when they've cheated in every class to make it there.
30t6p3b.gif

You sound like damn hater, probably one of those kids that when they ask you the answer to one question, you get all smart and snippy bout it. Put your skirt down B , it ain't that serious.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

30t6p3b.gif

You sound like damn hater, probably one of those kids that when they ask you the answer to one question, you get all smart and snippy bout it. Put your skirt down B , it ain't that serious.
Yea. this...
but RIP OP you effed up bro

Back
Top Bottom