JUST GOT CAUGHT CHEATING FOR THE FIRST TIME UPDATE ON PAGE 11

jt air jt

Banned
#feelsbadman
30t6p3b.gif

I had notes out during the test and the professor caught me. Will I get expelled? Suspended? Or will I just fail the class?

Originally Posted by gil23

High school or college? Sucks for you bro......

This?? And the professor hold the discretion to do what they want. They could be cool and let you take it over (DOUBTFUL), or report you to the Dean and get you expelled. Or just force you to withdraw from the class....so many options.

laugh.gif
this thread again. OP your best bet is to accept all responsibility and fess up like a man.

Spoiler [+]
if all else fails start crying. but not the little @+#@@ cry, the manly type of cry.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
this thread again. OP your best bet is to accept all responsibility and fess up like a man.

Spoiler [+]
if all else fails start crying. but not the little @+#@@ cry, the manly type of cry.
hahaha RIP OP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at the end of the day if you wanna be with her, do what you gotta do homeboy. i'm tombout flowers, chocolate, the whole nine yadda

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

at the end of the day if you wanna be with her, do what you gotta do homeboy. i'm tombout flowers, chocolate, the whole nine yadda

grin.gif
 O word he should do all that for her. 

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

This dude said +!%* that reading #%#! 
laugh.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this just made my day thanks for the lol OP. Should of NEVER cheated, Hope you NEVER get back into a school now.
pimp.gif

This is why you don't cheat in college. It can get you expelled. You better head to office hours to talk it over with your professor. Good luck man, you'll really need it.

Originally Posted by richyung412

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this just made my day thanks for the lol OP. Should of NEVER cheated, Hope you NEVER get back into a school now.
pimp.gif

damn thats dirty son...

Back
Top Bottom