Just got back from Dubai, Emirates live... vol 56k warning, srs

Man... The more I read about Dubai the more im thinking of getting out there when I graduate.

Gotta make a trip before then.

Thread necro, sorry bruhs

laugh.gif
you read though the IG chicks exposed thread, heard about chicks so down they let you **** on their chest, and then wanted to make that move out to see for yourself.

Keep it 100.
laugh.gif
Made this just for you fam, I kept it one hunnid

BAqmltb.gif

Last edited:
^:lol: Nicely done, but I dont see the need for the gif. I'm not hating, law3001 law3001 made me want to visit aswell. :lol:

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif
Nicely done, but I dont see the need for the gif. I'm not hating, @Law3001 made me want to visit aswell.
laugh.gif
Lol its all good I laughed when I read your post, and he's also the reason why I want to visit I even hit him with a PM
laugh.gif

Made it sound like Heaven

I'm deployed here right now.
I need to get off base and explore more though.
I hit the gold souqs the other day and copped some jewels.

If you in Dubai pm ya boy. If in abu Dhabi pm as a well I know some bops from Ireland that stay down for the cause lol

I'm going out there next week, celebrating my 30th birthday, so I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.

What's the nightlife like...any clubs I should hit? And I'll be there for 5 days, how much spending money should I bring?

The way you see NT **** on American cars, you'd think people around the world hate them. As you've seen it's not the case especially since they come at a premium outside of the states. One of the most popular models in England is Jeep. You shouldn't have let the slavery thing bother you. If you knew how those beautiful buildings were built, you probably would have left the same day.
you're holding humanity back 

Back
Top Bottom