Just got back from Dubai, Emirates live... vol 56k warning, srs

nthat.gif

I be wanting to fade NTers that get to travel the world just out of jealousy. :smh:

Props though :pimp:

That's a place I have no desire to go.

Partly because it doesn't look interesting - there are places in the world with more history, culture, better scenery...

And partly because I don't like that split in their culture - everywhere has their bad areas and poor/disadvantaged people - but Dubai just seems to have such excess at one end and such extreme poverty and lack of basic rights at the other that it's not a place I want to have anything to do with.

The whole U.A.E. is amazing. Headed back over there myself in July. Great pics OP, looks like you enjoyed yourself.

Did you get a chance to hit up the International Hotel? TGIT is pretty good too after hours. Other than that you'll blow through some money real fast out there with the various places to shop, lol.

Pics are nice as hell, bruh... :pimp:

I gotta visit soon...

Did you see any of the abandoned high-end vehicles? I heard its a lot of them over there...

Nice pics man. I've been there a couple times as a stop on my way to Sudan and its amazing what they accomplished in such a short span of time. Of course, once you see who actually built and runs the city it kind of ruins it.

The whole U.A.E. is amazing. Headed back over there myself in July. Great pics OP, looks like you enjoyed yourself.

Did you get a chance to hit up the International Hotel? TGIT is pretty good too after hours. Other than that you'll blow through some money real fast out there with the various places to shop, lol.

Nah, not sure if I saw it. Didn't really do any shopping. Spent most of my time taking pics and hanging out. Maybe next time I'll hit up a safari.

Pics are nice as hell, bruh... :pimp:

I gotta visit soon...

Did you see any of the abandoned high-end vehicles? I heard its a lot of them over there...

I've heard of that but didn't see any lol

Bruh you a brave man for getting a cut in another country, I wouldn't let another barber cut me if he was on the same block as my go to barber. Did you hear any stories about the rich dudes doing wild things to women they bring in from other countries? Great pics

Appreciate the pics bruh, I've been dreaming about heading to Dubai for the longest now, when I make it I'm booking a first-class flight there asap. 

I've heard that if you're not married, you can't have women in your hotel room, is that true? 
nerd.gif

I don't **** with Dubai because of how they treat the brothers and sisters from India and Africa. Basically like 21st century slaves. Wearing long *** robes as if their emperors. FOH

Money makes people blind to the reality. This is what the media isn't showing you.

If you want an equally luxurious trip but not feel sense of guilt for supporting these lowlives, I suggest to anyone to go to Singapore. 

EDIT: Sorry OP, I don't want to derail your thread, but I had to get some thoughts off my mind.

Last edited:
Dope pics! Glad you got some sick shots with your D3100! I was expecting more pics of exotics :lol: but I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

That ice rink inside the mall :wow: Never seen anything like that before.

Last edited:
Bruh you a brave man for getting a cut in another country, I wouldn't let another barber cut me if he was on the same block as my go to barber. Did you hear any stories about the rich dudes doing wild things to women they bring in from other countries? Great pics

No way I was gonna get a cut there. That was my boy getting a cut. He tried to convince me but that wasn't going down.

Appreciate the pics bruh, I've been dreaming about heading to Dubai for the longest now, when I make it I'm booking a first-class flight there asap. 

I've heard that if you're not married, you can't have women in your hotel room, is that true? :nerd:

That's not true at all. A lot of the rules I read before going there are not enforced at all. First few days I was afraid to make eye contact with the women.

I saw some wild **** going down in the clubs. There were women who I later realized were prostitutes selling P in the club. A few told me I could take them and their friend home for 800 AED. I'm not a about that life lol

Dope pics! Glad you got some sick shots with your D3100! I was expecting more pics of exotics :lol: but I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

That ice rink inside the mall :wow: Never seen anything like that before.

:lol: thanks to you guys in the photography thread I was able to get some dope knowledge in less than 2 weeks.

i rather go to vegas than dubai

semis srs

i dunno..............not this thread but things ive read and heard over the years about that place.....

Thanks. I really enjoyed taking the pics and editing.

pepperjackchees pepperjackchees I agree with you. I'm glad I didn't see anything like the videos you posted. Like I posted in the original post. One person can't change things over there. Not sure if they'll ever treat their brothers and sisters as equals.

I don't **** with Dubai because of how they treat the brothers and sisters from India and Africa. Basically like 21st century slaves. Wearing long *** robes as if their emperors. FOH

Money makes people blind to the reality. This is what the media isn't showing you.

If you want an equally luxurious trip but not feel sense of guilt for supporting these lowlives, I suggest to anyone to go to Singapore. 

EDIT: Sorry OP, I don't want to derail your thread, but I had to get some thoughts off my mind.

Repped my man, as I said earlier - I grew up in the place and it was never like this. Class-ism was always present - we were expatriates but lived a middle class lifestyle and the Arabs had their villas and flashy cars while the laborers had it pretty rough.

It's just society in the past decade makes us look up to these wealthy jerks and these guys in the Middle East are the worst of the worst.

Back
Top Bottom