JUST GOT ANOTHER MACBOOK PRO, HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 7?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

what irony?

there is none.. some people dont know how to use that word in proper context. 
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!
the+rock.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by salbah3

How do I check my MSDNAA program?
I think only a few universities participate in this program, and even then you might have to be in a particular concentration/major. For example, I am in the business school and I am an Information Systems major, we're the only one in the business school to my knowledge that has the MSDNAA program. Every student in my entire university gets windows 7 ultimate for free though, but that's a whole different agreement with Microsoft. 

pimp.gif

we only get professional. I wish they would include Microsoft Office
Got office on both partitions, windows 7 ultimate, mad spyware and antivirus programs for free
pimp.gif
certain majors get more stuff on top of that too

and as far as the debate between whats better, lets just all accept PCs<> Macs, there really is no definitive better computer. All depends on the individuals situation and needs, saying otherwise just seems elitist and stupid

I think only a few universities participate in this program, and even then you might have to be in a particular concentration/major. For example, I am in the business school and I am an Information Systems major, we're the only one in the business school to my knowledge that has the MSDNAA program. Every student in my entire university gets windows 7 ultimate for free though, but that's a whole different agreement with Microsoft. 

pimp.gif

Got office on both partitions, windows 7 ultimate, mad spyware and antivirus programs for free
pimp.gif

and as far as the debate between whats better, lets just all accept PCs<> Macs, there really is no definitive better computer. All depends on the individuals situation and needs, saying otherwise just seems elitist and stupid

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah got Office 11 for mac and 10 for windows, antivirus and crapload of other software. However, our Ultimate is not a full install, just an upgrade version. I'm glad the MSDNAA had the full version of pro or else I wouldn't have a windows partition at all lol. I am sure CS Majors got a lot more crazy software available to them

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah got Office 11 for mac and 10 for windows, antivirus and crapload of other software. However, our Ultimate is not a full install, just an upgrade version. I'm glad the MSDNAA had the full version of pro or else I wouldn't have a windows partition at all lol. I am sure CS Majors got a lot more crazy software available to them

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

what irony?

Irony is, buying apple computer to run Windows. Wasnt hard to see.

there is nothing ironic about that. try again. 

being shot with your own gun (a tool that is meant to protect you) is irony.
running a fully compatible OS on a hardware and calling it irony simply off animosity toward a certain brand is 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

what irony?

Irony is, buying apple computer to run Windows. Wasnt hard to see.

there is nothing ironic about that. try again. 

being shot with your own gun (a tool that is meant to protect you) is irony.
running a fully compatible OS on a hardware and calling it irony simply off animosity toward a certain brand is 
laugh.gif

Free software is one of the things I miss about goin to Pitt.
pimp.gif

but to those boastin the new mbp w/ the ssd, last thing I read, they weren't standard and were an optional upgrade

Free software is one of the things I miss about goin to Pitt.
pimp.gif

but to those boastin the new mbp w/ the ssd, last thing I read, they weren't standard and were an optional upgrade

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

dang I'm a CPE major. I should switch for a semester then switch back lol

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

dang I'm a CPE major. I should switch for a semester then switch back lol

Back
Top Bottom