JUST GOT ANOTHER MACBOOK PRO, HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 7?

Bootcamp, create a partition, install it. I suggest going 64-bit and at least 500gb, cause space can always be an issue if you're going to have 2 OS's sharing a hard drive.

Bootcamp, create a partition, install it. I suggest going 64-bit and at least 500gb, cause space can always be an issue if you're going to have 2 OS's sharing a hard drive.

Also, if you're a college student, its worth checking your MSDNAA program. This usually allows you to get a crapload of software for free, including Windows 7. I got my my Windows 7 ultimate through school.

Also, if you're a college student, its worth checking your MSDNAA program. This usually allows you to get a crapload of software for free, including Windows 7. I got my my Windows 7 ultimate through school.

Just wondering, but why buy a MBP and then get windows? Could have saved a ton and gotten a laptop with better specs. Are you planning on using OSX at all?

Just wondering, but why buy a MBP and then get windows? Could have saved a ton and gotten a laptop with better specs. Are you planning on using OSX at all?

Back
Top Bottom