Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

One of the best years I've seen in terms of releases. I'm only 21 going on 22 though so that doesn't mean much.

Last edited:
One of the best years I've seen in terms of releases. I'm only 21 going on 22 though so that doesn't mean much.

Haha at least you're honest

Good year/Bad year really just depends on what models people like.
For me, IV's and VI's are two of my favorites, so 2012 for IV and 2014 for VI were pretty satisfying

2015? Other than Hares ( and that still depends on how the shape is looking) Im not interested in anything confirmed

A weak year?
roll.gif

That's more of an opinion
Of course its an opinion. 

I'm just expecting more. Since Ive observed countless years of releases, I feel this year is pretty weak compared to others. 

Of course its an opinion. 

I'm just expecting more. Since Ive observed countless years of releases, I feel this year is pretty weak compared to others. 
Man we got remastered Jordans Dropping

Pearl Foams and More foams coming back out

We got Adidas and Yeezy Season

We got Air Mags coming out

Haven't even made it to the DB release

Nike brings the heat every year and I guess expect JB to do the same. Imma need them to remaster the 2s, J's with Nike Air, Bring back the OG 10s, Bred 12s, 3M 13s. What is confirmed is very underwhelming. I also don't even get excited for the Holiday 11 anymore. Why release some red spacejams with leather?

Only reason Im getting the Hares/Bords and Aquas is because they are on my top 5 sneakers list. 

Last edited:

I see what he means though. From what's been announced there are some cool releases here and there, but all that's been confirmed so far has been ehhh. If anything the rumors seem way more interesting than what we've seen so far.

All depends on what you're after this year

For me

This year got me feeling like this

Judging by the Jordan 7's and Jordan 4's released in Jan. it's already been confirmed this years Jordans are not really remastered. They just said that for a price hike.

The popular foams everyone was really anticipating (Chromeposites)  were a very limited release.

The Yeezy Adidas are overpriced and overhyped. They are not better than the Nike Yeezy 1 or 2's and more people want them to re-sell than wear.

I'll give you the Nike Air Mags, but what will the price tag be? And how available will they be to the public is the golden question?

Other than that it really isn't that great of a year for Nike or Jordan Brand. And Jeremy Scott Adidas imo were better than Kanye West Adidas Yeezy's.

Last edited:

Judging by the Jordan 7's and Jordan 4's released in December it's already been confirmed this years Jordans are not really remastered. They just said that for a price hike.

The popular foams everyone was really anticipating (Chromeposites)  were a very limited release.

The Yeezy Adidas are overpriced and overhyped. They are not better than the Nike Yeezy 1 or 2's and more people want them to re-sell than wear.

I'll give you the Nike Air Mags, but what will the price tag be? And how available will they be to the public is the golden question?

Other than that it really isn't that great of a year.
It's a good year for me

Better than last year

Hell I was broke last year but this year!

THIS YEAR!!!!! I can add a few things i've been wanting

Judging by the Jordan 7's and Jordan 4's released in December it's already been confirmed this years Jordans are not really remastered. They just said that for a price hike.

Other than that it really isn't that great of a year for Nike or Jordan Brand. And Jeremy Scott Adidas imo were better than Kanye West Adidas Yeezy's.
Exactly. I don't see how anyone can see this year as a good release year for Jays or Nike shoes. You can't even buy half of the good stuff! 

Nike needs to stop cutting corners and start being smart about releases. While making certain releases guarantees them money, its as if they are paying the people(resellers) when they release QS shoes. 

And JB is getting off to a VERY weak start in 2015 with this remastered series. 

It hasn't been a great year for Nike? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the 7th week of 2015?

Over the last couple of years JB has given us a much better last six months of the year than first six months. I will hold judgement until we see the releases between July and Dec.

It hasn't been a great year for Nike? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the 7th week of 2015?

It has definately been a good year on Nike's end, there have been releases practically every week. Multiple releases surrounding All Star weekend. And I'm sure we haven't even seen a complete list for the first half of the year, much less the second half when things pick up. As it has already been stated, the excitement about the releases are completely subjective based on each person's preferences. For those that collect a wide range of Jordan retros it's a very expensive year. I'm already $1500+ into the year and it hasn't even been 2 months.

Not understanding how you're grading a year's worth of releases when you're only a month and a half into said year.

Even though we are only in the second month of the calendar year, we pretty much know what is coming out for most of the year with a few expected announcements coming up. 

indifferent.gif

Even though we are only in the second month of the calendar year, we pretty much know what is coming out for most of the year with a few expected announcements coming up. 

:stoneface:
No we don't not even close we know probably 95% of retros releasing between now and beginning of July but we really don't know ish about after that

indifferent.gif
Really? Where can I find (confirmed) info on what's dropping in July,June, Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec?

Last edited:

Really? Where can I find (confirmed) info on what's dropping in July,June, Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec?
Like I said of course there are going to be more but there has been mentions and confirmations on shoes releasing in every of the above mentioned months. 6s Low, Bordeauxs 7s, Remastered 9s, 13s low, Aqua 8s, Holiday 11, AJKO Bred 1,  Chrome 8, McDonalds 7s. You just have to look and keep up with what has already been put out there. 

Like I said of course there are going to be more but there has been mentions and confirmations on shoes releasing in every of the above mentioned months. 6s Low, Bordeauxs 7s, Remastered 9s, 13s low, Aqua 8s, Holiday 11, AJKO Bred 1,  Chrome 8, McDonalds 7s. You just have to look and keep up with what has already been put out there. 
I hear ya.  I 've kept up with everything you've mentioned, but it's all speculation as of right now.  Most of what you just listed came from Dino Hatfield.  Not saying he's not reliable, but unless it comes from Nike, I can't call it confirmed.

Guys,
Don't forget nikes fiscal 2015 ends May 31. Last year was great, but this year they'll have lower advertising and distribution spend without the World Cup. This is normally a sure fire way to tell if a company is trying to make up for operating margins, but in nikes case it should pay quite nicely as eps increases.

Everyone was shocked when MP took a pay-cut, but most executive bonuses are tied to stock performance. Nike continues repurchasing stock and will have higher profits.

Executive bonuses will be great this year. MP has a great finance team understanding the ratios the street wants.

When they hit a snag, we'll see yeezys and other rare shoes. Sb retros etc.

Back
Top Bottom