Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Space Jam set up with red accent? :nerd:

Edit:
Anyone care to PS? 

View media item 1411381

Hoping any of those V's actually do come to fruition. I for sure think the Black/Metallic V's will drop in August due to the White/Metallic pair dropping in a few months and the Black/Metallic 6 low's dropping in August. Along with the fact that JB always sticks to color concepts when it comes concepts (last August being the Sport Blue month).

If the V's come with proper shape and durabuck Im game,
but I highly doubt they'd drop the Black/Metallic V again. It would be the third drop in 8 years

Space Jam set up with red accent? 
nerd.gif

via IG @baltsneakershow

Edit:

Anyone care to PS? 

In the minority but I like the raging bull 3m dunk more than the 5
nothing beats the V for me espicially with the V being one of my favorite models but the dunks are nice as well. I like the red suede raging bull dunks that were only samples if you've seen those

So Bred 11s with a clear sole? And supposedly they're gonna be at least 250 if you look at Dino's twitter page? LMAOOOO easy pass, JB has beat the Bred 11 past death.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal  

Warren Sapp 99 editions is what comes to mind.

Would probably use that same material like the Legend Blue 11s  in place of the mesh

Last edited:
If the V's come with proper shape and durabuck Im game,
but I highly doubt they'd drop the Black/Metallic V again. It would be the third drop in 8 years
Damn these thing will be FIRE!!!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Repped

Edit:

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't care for red translucent soles... 

Last edited:
Would rather these then Red space jams. Replace the traction pattern with the normal 11 pattern. But the red space jams look better with mesh than leather.

Last edited:
Bred 1s dropped 4 times in 5 years time(08,09,11,13).  JB is releasing EVERYTHING(Even the OGs that came out last year) again remastered. 

AJ 1's are a different animal, JB has no modesty when it comes to pimping out the 1 until its killed.
They treat it like a Dunk-SB

And as far as I've heard, there are no OG's that released last year that are being remastered in 2015
Have you seen something that says otherwise?

Now I don't doubt that at some point way down the line, JB will put out a "remastered" B/M V
I just do not believe for one second that its gonna happen in 2015

Id be delighted to be wrong though, especially if the "remaster" is decent

Last edited:
AJ 1's are a different animal, JB has no modesty when it comes to pimping out the 1 until its killed.
They treat it like a Dunk-SB

And as far as I've heard, there are no OG's that released last year that are being remastered in 2015
Have you seen something that says otherwise?

Now I don't doubt that at some point way down the line, JB will put out a "remastered" B/M V
I just do not believe for one second that its gonna happen in 2015

Id be delighted to be wrong though, especially if the "remaster" is decent
I never said that OGs from last year are being brought back in 2015. I merely saying that everything is going to be re-released. I think saying that the Black/Met 5s have released 3 times in 8 years is an invalid argument as to why JB wouldn't release them again this year, because  starting in 2015 JB is remastering EVERYTHING. 

because starting in 2015 JB is remastering EVERYTHING. 

JB is not starting the whole release schedule over just because they're doing "remasters"

So no, JB will NOT be releasing the BM V in 2015 Precisely because they have already released it twice so recently

It's hard to say that they won't release since we did get the Bordeauxs and the Chicago 10s/1s nothing is really off limits they can release anything they want. Hell they should retro dmp 11s and 6s

JB is not starting the whole release schedule over just because they're doing "remasters"

So no, JB will NOT be releasing the BM V in 2015 Precisely because they have already released it twice so recently

It was hinted at earlier in the thread the BM 5s were in production.
So it might not be 2015 depending on how early production was started.

Please read the full statement on the remaster program from sole collector 

Last edited:
It's hard to say that they won't release since we did get the Bordeauxs and the Chicago 10s/1s nothing is really off limits they can release anything they want. Hell they should retro dmp 11s and 6s

Im not saying they won't drop at all, Im saying they won't drop in 2015

This years release will not be the third release in 8 years for the Bordeaux or the X's
There's not some hard and fast rule about required years between, but I don't think JB will be in such a rush to do the V's again

It was hinted at earlier in the thread the BM 5s were in production.
So it might not be 2015 depending on how early production was started.

That was a black leather V though wasn't it? And it was just a piece of molding, not even a sample
Or is there some other rumor out there?

Im not saying they won't drop at all, Im saying they won't drop in 2015

This years release will not be the third release in 8 years for the Bordeaux or the X's
There's not some hard and fast rule about required years between, but I don't think JB will be in such a rush to do the V's again
That was a black leather V though wasn't it? And it was just a piece of molding, not even a sample
Or is there some other rumor out there?
I wouldn't assume if I were you, JB does not and has not for a while followed a distinct pattern on how they release shoes. Apparently the Chicago 9s are coming out again, the 3rd time in a 7 year period. JB is starting over and being that 2015 is year 1 of the remaster, all assumptions regarding releases are just that. 

Please read the full statement on the remaster program 

buddy, nowhere has JB ever said they are gonna release every OG and certainly not any time soon

I wouldn't assume if I were you

Ill follow your advice. Heres what we do know, with no assumptions attached
The only thing JB HAS promised, is that every shoe they do release from now on will have the remasters quality
And that IV, VII, and X are the signature models of 2015

SoleCollecter Remastered Series

starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.

The main models for the season will be around 7s, 4,s and 10s. That’s the way that Jeff planned the line, and that’s what we ended up doing. But everything that comes into the line from that moment forward will be in that remastered sense.

Find me a comment from JB where they promise every single OG will release in the very near future
You'll have my apologies and Ill eat some crow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom