Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Regarding RSVP gallery restock, you had the buy hat which was $675 with the shoe.  Total would come to $1120 with python hat. Spoke to Don.... said another very small shipment is coming Monday most likely a couple smaller sizes. Yesterday and Friday were 10.5 and up.

He said Nike had 300 pairs left over from site and allstar and he begged them for a few. Again these few are only sold with hat.  Cool cat though.
So if these ever see the light of day it'll be during a restock or not cause in that case I'll pass on picking up the yeezy boost. Only was copping to trade for these.

I think those are just an early sample and aren't actually being released

This Just Don x Air Jordan 2 “Black/Gold” Sample is an exclusive colorway of the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 collaboration that is owned by Don C himself.

-SBD

Those Samples didn't come out cuz the Gold Pieces didn't Pass Nike's Product safety test for the Consumers!

they must have sharp edges on them!?

Can someone confirm that each shoe has different tags from their personal pairs?
Two different size tags seems a bit fishy. Each shoe on my pair has a production date 5/29/14-8/8/14. I did a little research and came across these pictures from one of the rep sites. Seems like the fakes have different production dates on each shoe. Plus the one shoe has a production date from 7/2/14-7/30/14...28 days? Lol. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

That's very good up there. The only time I notice different production dates myself is it a shoe restocks later on. Ex: DB3s

If anyone has more input, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this has been asked before but re: sizing, is it tts or go down .5. With the materials sometimes it's wise to size down, just wanted advice before I start looking to get in the game

Two different size tags seems a bit fishy. Each shoe on my pair has a production date 5/29/14-8/8/14. I did a little research and came across these pictures from one of the rep sites. Seems like the fakes have different production dates on each shoe. Plus the one shoe has a production date from 7/2/14-7/30/14...28 days? Lol. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
So, thinking logically for a second... How likely is it for a company to replicate a shoe in such perfect detail just weeks after the release? If so, how they could miss a detail as minor as the dates on the tags?

Think of how long it took for Yeezy replicas to match the shoe well enough that you couldn't tell they were fakes at first glance...

And consider that many replica websites use stock photos, or pictures of authentic shoes to sell their products. I could be wrong, but I think it's gonna be a little while before we see quality replicas of this release. If they're already out there, someone please refer me to pictures or links. 

Back
Top Bottom