Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Would I be ludicrous to offer someone $800 cash for these or is that considered a "low ball" lmao

Last edited:
I saw this cat too. I'm wondering if hes legit or not. 

Now IG is scam central . 
mad.gif

Regarding RSVP gallery restock, you had the buy hat which was $675 with the shoe.  Total would come to $1120 with python hat. Spoke to Don.... said another very small shipment is coming Monday most likely a couple smaller sizes. Yesterday and Friday were 10.5 and up.

He said Nike had 300 pairs left over from site and allstar and he begged them for a few. Again these few are only sold with hat.  Cool cat though.

Last edited:
Regarding RSVP gallery restock, you had the buy hat which was $675 with the shoe.  Total would come to $1120 with python hat. Spoke to Don.... said another very small shipment is coming Monday most likely a couple smaller sizes. Yesterday and Friday were 10.5 and up.

He said Nike had 300 pairs left over from site and allstar and he begged them for a few. Again these few are only sold with hat.  Cool cat though.

what does leftover mean? what few pairs they let go during allstar were snapped up with quickness lol

Back
Top Bottom