Just copped one of these machines,what should i fill it wit? (pics)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by bwood056

go to BangBro$.. get like 10 diff acounts. then sell the username and password to people over a hundred times. charge them like 50 a pop. will have unlimited access. and your paying 50 a month. but having 20 people on one account half of it pays for the account in full for a year, rest is profit.
What does that have to do with the machine?
easier way to make money..
grin.gif

Chips, M&Ms, Blunts, baggys of W**D, honey buns, anything people usually crave when high

Chips, M&Ms, Blunts, baggys of W**D, honey buns, anything people usually crave when high

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i was thinking swisher sweets and condoms 
laugh.gif

somebody on nt has to have a money making idea

Is that an old machine? Never seen one like that.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i was thinking swisher sweets and condoms 
laugh.gif

somebody on nt has to have a money making idea

Is that an old machine? Never seen one like that.

man op you need to be careful we used to have one of those machines here at work and they were so easy to take things out of it ....

man op you need to be careful we used to have one of those machines here at work and they were so easy to take things out of it ....

go to BangBro$.. get like 10 diff acounts. then sell the username and password to people over a hundred times. charge them like 50 a pop. will have unlimited access. and your paying 50 a month. but having 20 people on one account half of it pays for the account in full for a year, rest is profit.

grin.gif

what?

grin.gif

what?

thats so crazy it might work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

depends on your market... where is it?
Popeyes? 
nerd.gif
im sure you meant churchs chicken,right? i didnt have my b-day at popeyes

laugh.gif

thats so crazy it might work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

depends on your market... where is it?
Popeyes? 
nerd.gif
im sure you meant churchs chicken,right? i didnt have my b-day at popeyes

laugh.gif

Like someone already stated, you absolutely cannot put blunts in a machine like this. It IS illegal.

Theres a reason you dont see these joints anymore.....

ac093939caf61e31646199801af514d2.jpg

Like someone already stated, you absolutely cannot put blunts in a machine like this. It IS illegal.

Theres a reason you dont see these joints anymore.....

ac093939caf61e31646199801af514d2.jpg

Tylenol, advil, band aids, little boxes of cereal, gum, chips, kleenex... Small stuff that people use/need all the time.

Tylenol, advil, band aids, little boxes of cereal, gum, chips, kleenex... Small stuff that people use/need all the time.

Just break it and when people put their money in its gone and you keep it

pure profit

Just break it and when people put their money in its gone and you keep it

pure profit

grin.gif
except they know when more than one person is on it

RIP account some kid had is HS
tired.gif

grin.gif
except they know when more than one person is on it

RIP account some kid had is HS
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom